News More Character Dining to Return at Walt Disney World

drew81

If Disney Jr. could host a character meal...
15524C5B-A91F-4236-9911-C52727CE5625.jpeg

wdwfan22

Wonder how much the GF lobby refurb would dictate 1900 reopening. DH was asking about general breakfast options, which seems to be a bit lacking TS wise. But that's usually been the case hasn't it?
A manager told us recently that 1900 and the tea room wouldn’t reopen until after the lobby refresh.

JohnD

Has Artist Point been back for a while? My 60 days opened up this week for the week of April 16. It's not my cup of tea but I noticed the availability.

cmarten

drizgirl

Does anyone remember what the price was pre-Covid? I know they dropped the price without characters, but I don't recall the starting point.

DCBaker

Premium Member
Original Poster
Does anyone remember what the price was pre-Covid? I know they dropped the price without characters, but I don't recall the starting point.

See here -

As full character dining returns to Cinderella's Royal Table today, here is the updated pricing.

Breakfast - $65 for adults and $39 per child (pre-covid - $62/$37)
Lunch/Dinner - $79 for adults and $47 per child (pre-covid - $75/$45)

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/magic-kingdom/cinderella-royal-table/

GimpYancIent

Character Dining experiences are a unique activity for Disney guests to enjoy it would be self-destructive to the Disney experience to not have them. Pricey? sure, but for the guests (thus far) worth the cost. Disney parks needs to develop more character interactive Dining experiences and vary the times of day (breakfast, lunch and dinner) to suit the early rising guest's vs the late day evening guests. Disney would have done better, for instance, having a Galactic (Star Wars) immersive character dining experience rather than the Star Cruiser and kept the Jedi Academy for the littles and an Intergalactic, other planet, Bone Yard style experience so the littles can work up an appetite. So long as the pricing does not rise to Star Cruiser ridiculous levels the costs of the interactive character dining thus far are fair, just need more of them. Disney has something and current management does not understand what to do with it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom