News More Character Dining to Return at Walt Disney World

ToTBellHop

Sorry I didn't read further. So a $5 increase post Covid? Meh. I'm sure enough will pay it that it will remain in high demand.
FWIW, we went last year for dinner while the kids were 9 and were pleased with the experience. Now that they are 10, any prix fixe better be amazing for us to pay it. Honestly, only Boma comes to mind. My kids can eat a ton, but I’m not paying $65 for a waffle.

GimpYancIent

FWIW, we went last year for dinner while the kids were 9 and were pleased with the experience. Now that they are 10, any prix fixe better be amazing for us to pay it. Honestly, only Boma comes to mind. My kids can eat a ton, but I’m not paying $65 for a waffle.
Yes, Disney food is not economical eating and with growing young people food consumption adds up. The thing about character dining is guests are not paying just for the food on their plates. Guests looking for just food can find less costly food venues with no characters. Overall Disney ain't a cheap place to go, period.! All guests that go to Disney parks have resigned themselves to the fact that when they leave a good portion of their money will remain at the parks.

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
I hope that the food will be at least edible. This is the only place on the property we've sent stuff back post-reopening because it was simply inedible.

drnilescrane

Legitimate question, what qualifies a waiter to work at a prix fixe meal that’ll give a huge amount of tip money versus a cheaper restaurant at WDW? Because I haven’t ever noticed a variance quality.
Seniority. You wait for the transfer opportunity to come up, and hopefully you are at the top of the list!

I think certain locations are "cast" - think Victoria and Alberts and Club 33.

ToTBellHop

I was there once. Thought the food was really good. It was really late at night, so, almost no kids. Just us Disney adults. My friend was pleased to have college girls fawning over him.

Where's my Disney princes' character meals?
Afraid too many Disney Adults would be like
1677674552513.gif

Last edited:

JohnD

It’s never enough with you spoiled brats! Next, you’ll be wanting us to wash the pillows once a year!!!

smh
It's an honest request. (I get the joke about washing the pillows once a year.) Garden Grill used to do breakfast. Very good family style breakfast, in fact. And the characters are low key compared to Chef Mickey's. I'd do this one again in a heartbeat. My hope is that if they're bringing back breakfast to Akerhaus with the princess characters then Garden Grill breakfast isn't far behind.

ToTBellHop

It's an honest request. (I get the joke about washing the pillows once a year.) Garden Grill used to do breakfast. Very good family style breakfast, in fact. And the characters are low key compared to Chef Mickey's. I'd do this one again in a heartbeat. My hope is that if they're bringing back breakfast to Akerhaus with the princess characters then Garden Grill breakfast isn't far behind.
I know. I love their cinnamon roll skillet. I think I like the Trattoria breakfast even more, though. At least Trattoria still serves breakfast, though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom