More changes to P.I. and to DTD

ChrisFL

Premium Member
Hmmm, Tortuga would make more sense in some ways, I mean pirates in a dry park like MK isnt as much fun, and it could still be open for the kids in the daytime...

The cantina idea is cool too.

Maybe some boat transport needs to be made from one side of DTD to the other, instead of just to resorts. I hate walking from east to west (and I used to do contracting there where that was my job)

jedimaster1227

I would love to see the Star Wars Cantina as a P.I. nightclub. Think of the ambiance... and the drinks! Death Star-tini, anyone? :lol:
Elan: "You wanna buy some death sticks?" Obi-Wan: "You don't want to sell me death sticks." Elan: "Uh, I don't wanna sell you deathsticks." Obi-Wan: "You want to go home and rethink your life." Elan: "I wanna go home and rethink my life" — Elan Sleazebaggano and Obi-Wan Kenobi
Just looked closer at the title of the post. The OP suggests changes not just to PI, but seemingly to some other part of DTD. Let the speculation begin...

Virgin has been closing stores left and right. Perhaps DTD is next.
The rumored Apple store would make sense for many reasons.

And of course, we always hear about DisneyQuest perhaps closing. I, for one, hope that they invest in it rather than closing it, but I could see it happening, finally.

And, of course, there needs to be sports bar at DTD, so I'm guessing that an ESPN Zone gets added. Maybe in place of DisneyQuest, or maybe where one of the clubs at PI is.

And there are still several pads at the West end of West Side that could be built upon.

We do have MacWorld Expo coming up in a few weeks don't we... :animwink: Not promising anything, but I've heard whispers...

Sooo............ Someone should keep an eye on the sentinel tomorrow. Not sure why. Just a hunch.

Mr. Scott Powers seems to have a lead again...

cdunbar

Hmm...this is starting to get very interesting. Perhaps, someone should share with us this major news or at least me after my BAD day!:eek:

DisneyMaster

Just out of curiosity, If you work for Disney and post something you know that is going to happen even as soon as tomorrow, will you get tracked down and fired?

ImaYoyo

Original Poster
I did not post the rumor, imayoyo did and ran away. Guess I will have to buy a Sentinel in the morning. Probably a marketing trick
I didn't run away, I just can't post anything until it's out there. Don't waste your money on a slantinal, just check their website and eventually they'll get it up. They have the info, but who knows how long they'll sit on it. You all already know anyway. Well, you know something.

dvcmomdeh

Usefulness of PI

I have to say that the only club I have ever enjoyed was the Comedy Warehouse. I'll hate to see it go. I am like the rest of you have no use for the other clubs. BUT!! Having said that; we have a 20 soon to be 21 year old that loves to dance the night away and meet new people (his tombstone will read "partied all night slept all day") it would be nice if they would have a club for 15-20 year olds.

We were on Carnival last summer and the teenagers 16, 16, 18,18 all had a great time closing the clubs and having 5:30 a.m. breakfasts with new friends.

I hope that someone who can do something sees this.

Dawn

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom