More changes to P.I. and to DTD

Captain Chaos

Walked into Raglan Road last week and walked right back out. It was hot and smelled like a bathroom. Hopefully that was just a bad night when the AC went down.

Really??? It smelled bad??? I ate there on my last trip and loved the place... Maybe it was just a bad night??? :shrug:

awalkinthepark

Ok a POTC themed dinner show would be cool.

A Villians themed character restaurant would work here(or MGM)..call it the Cauldron...leave bowls of apples on the table....(I've got ideas and a very reasonable consulting fee).

An upscale restaurant(ala Emerils, Blue Zoo, V & A's etc )would draw people in....

A martini lounge...no dancing...just specialty drinks and seating.

Put in a Build a Bear and sell bear sized Princess dresses.

Rework the Xmas shop....animated scenes.

More subtle Disney designs geared towards adults....housewares, clothing, bed and bath.

I am thinking an adult version of bippity boppity Boutique might do alright....but with real manicures and pedicures and quick up do's(but not at spa prices)...so mommy can can get spiffed up for her night out with daddy.

Get rid of Mannequins, RRBC and Motion....Motion is just sad

dvitali

I was amazed to hear that Virgin Megastore was not doing so well. What is the crowd level is like for other DTD stores: Planet Hollywood, AMC 24, House of Blues, Wolfgang Puck, even Cirque de Soleil (too expensive for my taste)?Is some nights more crowded than other?

polarboi

And it is more like Maniqueens :p

At least on Thursdays.

And with a name of boi not boy you must be family ;)

Yeah, although I actually kind of hate this screenname. It was an inside reference between a friend and I like 10 years ago, and I revived it when I registered on here because I wanted to avoid using the screenname I'm known by elsewhere. (I do a lot of internet-related work and didn't want people from my "other life" tracking me down on here. This is my laughing place!) At the time, I didn't intend to become an active poster. Oops!

-p.b. :cool:

MickeyManiac02

CP=College Program CM=Castmember

And it is more like Maniqueens :p

And with a name of boi not boy you must be family ;)

LOL... as cliche as it is.. what's ringing in my head is the song "We are Family"

And I always that the running joke is that Thursday is unofficially "cast member" night at PI because so many of us are part of the family.

Grumpy-Fan

Place to relax.

My wife and I are going in Feb.. We enjoy A pleasant and quiet atmosphere to enjoy A cocktail. The idea of A martini bar sounds really good to me. As much as we love kids, there needs to be somewere we can go to get away from them. Even at WDW.

WDWForever07

So like, I totally hope that DQ will not close. I happen to soooo like DQ. I should go more often since I get a discount for being a CM, but I don't. :(

TOCPE82

I used to work on the island occasionally during my CP. In talking to those who worked their in its heyday, once they opened the island up for people to walk through it, what make the island special was lost. That and how they SLASHED entertainment when tourism dipped after 9/11.

IMO the AC and Comedy Warehouse should be spared. 8Trax is usually pretty busy too, so I guess it could stay. Gut everything else. I dont know of any potential replacements, but it should be interesting to see how the pricing structure fore the AC/CW changes, if at all.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom