Monthly Payment Program Begins at WDW

krisrunsdisney

I love the idea of being able to stretch out the payment. We usually have to renew right near Christmas time and we travel far (often) to do it. So that's an expense in itself. Now we'll have more $$ to spend at WDW, which I am sure the Disney execs won't be upset about! We CAN afford to pay upfront. When we get to live in FL again it'll be nice to buy the annual pass (or Premium annual pass) and not have to come up with the high cost for a family of 5 right away. Since our bills are minimal we are okay. And Disney knows that some people will be overextending themselves just to do this. That's not their problem. It's the passholder's responsibility to be able to pay their bills and live within their means, something many Americans haven't wanted to do in a long time (said by a former overextender :eek: ).

lazyboy97o

If the issue of people signing up and then just closing their credit card were such an issue, would not have Universal or Sea World have stopped? I do not know about Sea World, but Universal has their payment plan open to everybody, not just Florida residents.

devoy1701

If the issue of people signing up and then just closing their credit card were such an issue, would not have Universal or Sea World have stopped? I do not know about Sea World, but Universal has their payment plan open to everybody, not just Florida residents.

Those only cost 25% of what the WDW pass costs.

and whoever said I was not being diplomatic.... :eek: :rolleyes: :p :wave:

I'll try better next time.

MrsGracey

Those who shouldn't be buying it are just going to put the AP on a credit card and not even actually pay the $30 month...they'll just let it add every month to their card while making the minimum payment every month. :brick:

it's sad.
Those people would do that with a CC whether or not Disney was offering this.
I am going to take advantage of this and the funds will be coming from a debit card, not a CC card. The fact that it DOES make the pass more affordable to me does not make me a bad person nor does it mean I'm neglecting other bills to get it. :p To assume otherwise, well, you know how the saying goes....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom