Monsters Inc Laugh Floor Concept Art

Shaman

Oooh cocktail tables too!!! That rocks! Can't wait to experience this attraction; I think the format is innovative, smart and fresh. At least it isn't a meet and greet or another 3d show...etc...

tirian

Some "number" of complaints doesn't mean everyone or even a majority of guests dislike the attraction.

You're right. I never said that no one likes it. I just said that it gets the most complaints out of any attraction at the MK.

:wave:

I didn't expect that fact to cause so much "rabid fanboyism." :lol:

(Don't worry, Mom, I'm not trying to restart the argument. I just don't like being misquoted.)

tirian

By the way, since this thread has been resurrected from its (deserved) burial, I want to add...

If the comedians behind this new show are allowed creative freedom (within Disney boundaries, of course), this show will rock. Forget about whether or not it perfectly fits into Tomorrowland. You'll be enjoying the show too much to care.

meanstreak82

If the comedians behind this new show are allowed creative freedom (within Disney boundaries, of course), this show will rock. Forget about whether or not it perfectly fits into Tomorrowland. You'll be enjoying the show too much to care.

EXACTLY.

This is what I have been thinking everytime I see some kind of complaint about this show. For as much as people say they love the Adventurer's Club around these boards, people seem to be forgetting that it has been reported that many of the cast involved with AC is going to be involved with the Laugh Floor. I don't know... maybe it's just me, but I feel that this should be one of the more anticipated attractions that we've seen in a while.

Dragonrider1227

I just can't figure out how some of you can even enjoy a trip to WDW with the amount you complain about EVERYTHING.
Oh MAN! I hear THAT!!
I hear the old guys in Muppets go to Walt Disney World sometimes.
"I HATE IT WHEN THERE'S NOTHING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT! BOO! HISS! CLOSE THIS DUMP DOWN!!"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom