News Monster Inc Land Coming to Disney's Hollywood Studios

monothingie

Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.
Premium Member
I went through the Spine at Epcot the other day. It's a no from me. I thought it was very boring, confusing, etc. I stopped to watch the attraction Forces of Nature and found it incredibly boring. I did catch the new Encanto show, which is very cute for the kids. That is a nice option. The hit for me was La Calle, the Latin band who comes on that same stage area later in the day. They were incredible!!! The female vocalist has a beautiful voice and the band and the other girl who was leading the audience in dancing, really had everyone up and getting into it. I did take a picture with the Walt statue but on the whole, the area needs a lot more color, some shade would be awesome and just more life in it. Marie
Generic, cold and modern with no whimsy or magic. The basic design ethos from WDI for the last decade.

Bocabear

Ohhh the movie..... I always forget about that....as do most people evidently...I saw it last time I was there... Me and 6 other people... It is a good film....but when your subject ammter is literally "The Earth" I think they could do a lot better for an attraction...Maybe add a Journey To The Center Of The Earth type attraction that is not about a lava Monster but has a little edutainment factor and a little thrill... Redesign the interior to look like it is all organic... Sequoia Rtrees adlding up the roof, The interir ramps descending through earth strata... Rocks and waterfalls and the main lower level looking like a forest floor...which would feature the same Land boat ride, The entrance to Soarin, and the QS Court with the entrance to the new attraction where the movie theater currently sits... or maybe even an exterior entrance to help with the crowd management in the pavilion...

ᗩLᘿᑕ ✨︎ ᗩζᗩᗰ

HOUSE OF MAGIC
Premium Member
See, I think The Land desperately needs an overhaul to the whole pavilion... The Land pavilion looks like a failed Mall that is now being used for corporate training. It needs it's whimsical heart restored... Soarin' is great... but the overall interior really doesn't feel like the Pavilion is about The Land... and I think it should... Having a food court is nice, but it could and should all look more interesting....It should all feel like it is made of "The Land "rather than Monsanto...lol The boat ride should have it's music restored.... It needs one more attraction.... It could be so much more than just a food court and Queue for Soarin'....
Do you like Zootopia?

Disstevefan1

Do you like Zootopia?
Change the land pavilion to Zootopia???
the-office-no.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom