Monorail Update January 2015

BrerJon

MerlinTheGoat

I'm pretty sure that's a carpet-less floor in your pictures (it's reflective)... Unless you're referring to the classic WDW logo patterned cloth material behind the seats.

The new pattern behind the seats is nice, very nostalgic. But it doesn't look like they've cleaned or repaired anything else besides that. Still dirt (or mold) and scuffs all over the seats as well as the white/gray plastic. I'm also curious as to how the monorails are smelling now, they've generally stunk horribly of mildew and feces for years now.

Seth7721

I'm pretty sure that's a carpet-less floor in your pictures (it's reflective)... Unless you're referring to the classic WDW logo patterned cloth material behind the seats.

The new pattern behind the seats is nice, very nostalgic. But it doesn't look like they've cleaned or repaired anything else besides that. Still dirt (or mold) and scuffs all over the seats as well as the white/gray plastic. I'm also curious as to how the monorails are smelling now, they've generally stunk horribly of mildew and feces for years now.
Sorry, yes I was referring to the carpet under the seat! The floor is no different... Neither was the awful smell:hungover:

Seth7721

I just saw this! I posted the pictures I took in another thread, but here they are!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 154
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 150
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 129

Figment2005

Wow. They couldn't bother to clean anything?
Really? Exaggerate much?
It still smells bad, and it's still dirty!
What time of day did you ride? The trains tend to smell bad at the end of the day because the guests riding in the trains tend to smell bad. The carpet DID make a huge difference in the odor of the cars.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom