Monorail Update January 2015

dstrawn9889

not oldschool...
IMG_4658_zpsjdypdbyw.jpg

and zoomed in on the pilots door...
monorail%20decal_zpsrke0evxl.png

taken 3/31/14 0806am TTC platform

FigmentsFangirl

Monorail Silver {last two cars} extremely poor condition of the seats; in some areas completely loose underneath!!

Monorail Black seems completely brand new to me but I can't really tell in the dark

Monorail silver {first two cars} weird screeching noises when leaving/arriving at stations on any route; I do not think those are planned

dstrawn9889

Monorail Silver {last two cars} extremely poor condition of the seats; in some areas completely loose underneath!!

Monorail Black seems completely brand new to me but I can't really tell in the dark

Monorail silver {first two cars} weird screeching noises when leaving/arriving at stations on any route; I do not think those are planned
i would say the brake pads need changing on the 1/2 of silver

NeonNinja

We are back to full trains!!!!! Teal and Lime are back. Everything is back to normal now! So Happy!
Was just there 2 days ago However was unable to ride them as I somehow missed teal at epcot by 10 seconds and Lime I just completly missed. Black was seen and is working well! Gray is still out on the track. So theres your update no new updates on the automation anyone have any updates.

Figment2005

We are back to full trains!!!!! Teal and Lime are back. Everything is back to normal now! So Happy!
Was just there 2 days ago However was unable to ride them as I somehow missed teal at epcot by 10 seconds and Lime I just completly missed. Black was seen and is working well! Gray is still out on the track. So theres your update no new updates on the automation anyone have any updates.
They have actually been back in service since December.

180º

Hmm, looks like I missed my chance to see the picture of the new carpet. The picture on the linked tweet above doesn't work for me. Anyone else have a photo?

Kman101

Really like the new carpet! Good job! FINALLY, lol

Also happy to hear that new seats are coming (haven't been to the parks in about two months .... no new seats yet, right?)

Thanks for all the monorail updates Figment2005!

castlecake2.0

Today on the Epcot Line the monorail was sporting new updated interiors. The Lowe portions was dark grey carpeting, while the uper portions from the back of the benches to the ceiling was featuring a carpet pattern made up of the classic Mickey globe Walt Disney World classic "D" logo. Will try to get pictures tomorrow.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom