Monorail Temporarily Closed as of 6:30 pm

trr1

I can just see the quote from Central - "Alright, who unplugged Lime?"
johnny.jpg

WDW1974

There once was a time when monorails didn't crash into one another and stations didn't erupt in smoke and shut down the system.

But I am sure that Disney's running the system with the same eye toward safety and efficiency that it did 15 years ago ... yep ... sure ...

s8film40

There once was a time when monorails didn't crash into one another and stations didn't erupt in smoke and shut down the system.

But I am sure that Disney's running the system with the same eye toward safety and efficiency that it did 15 years ago ... yep ... sure ...

The first crash was in 1974 and I'm certain the first electrical issue was well before that.

However I disagree with the second part you said:animwink:

board57796

If you walk down the exit ramp from the MK Monorail station and look to your left at the Express pylons, there is one with a fairly large electrical box mounted to it. That was the box that "fried" which also caused the MK console to start smoking/sparking. You can see black charring on the pylon still.

EPCOT Explorer

If you walk down the exit ramp from the MK Monorail station and look to your left at the Express pylons, there is one with a fairly large electrical box mounted to it. That was the box that "fried" which also caused the MK console to start smoking/sparking. You can see black charring on the pylon still.

Heh. Always fun...:eek:

chevymalibumn

Did you really have to spam this? Congrats for making a short list and all but you dont have to post it on every thread with the word monorail in the title.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom