Monorail spiel

travelgip

Original Poster
Can anyone give me the monorail spiel (sp?). Just the part where it is "stay clear of the doors" and then in spanish? Thanks in advance

Disneykidder

Please stand clear of the doors...por favor montagese alajado des las puertas.

That is how I say it...not sure of the spelling.:)

I have an mp3 of the english then spanish part and made it my ringtone. whenever my phone rings people look all over like what the hell was that...

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Spelling is fine.
The full spiel is:

Welcome aboard the Walt Disney World Express Monorail, our Highway in the Sky to the Magic Kingdom. For those of you standing, please hold on to the handrails throughout our journey and stay clear of the doors. For the comfort of others, no smoking please. Thank you.

We are circling the Disney-created Seven Seas Lagoon. Rising from the Magic Kingdom on the opposite shore is Cinderella Castle. You can also see Disney's mountain range, Big Thunder Mountain and Splash Mountain in Frontierland and Space Mountain in Tomorrowland.

To the right hand side on the shores of Bay Lake is Disney's Wilderness Lodge, which captures the spirit of the National Park Service lodges built in the west during the early part of this century. Also on Bay Lake, you can enjoy a natural setting at Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground. More outdoor recreation can be found at River Country, Disney's version of the old-fashioned swimming hole.

We are entering Disney's Contemporary Resort, where on the Grand Canyon Concourse, you can start your day with Chef Mickey's Character Breakfast. For a panoramic view of Walt Disney World, the California Grill, located on the 15th floor, offers an exquisite array of fine dining experiences, with each meal prepared on stage, as a specialty of the house.

While your group is together, now is a great time to pick a place to meet if you become separated in the park. Should you become separated, stop by City Hall on Main Street U.S.A. for assistance. Guest Relations at City Hall can also help you plan your day, make dining arrangements or provide a special guided tour of the Magic Kingdom.

In front of the Magic Kingdom is Disney's Walk Around the World, a pathway that will eventually stretch more than three and a half miles around the Seven Seas Lagoon. Each stone in the pathway commemorates the name and year of an individual guest visit or an entire family vacation at Walt Disney World.

Ladies and Gentleman, we're approaching our station at the entrance to Main Street U.S.A, gateway to the seven themed lands of the Magic Kingdom. If you're standing, please hold on to the handrails and stay clear of the doors until the Monorail stops completely and the doors open. Ladies and Gentleman, this is the Magic Kingdom Monorail station. On behalf of the cast of the Walt Disney World Resort, we'd like to welcome you to the Magic Kingdom.

Ladies and Gentleman, please collect your belongings and watch your head and step. Please assist small children by the hand. Once again, we hope you enjoy the Magic Kingdom.

and the Por Favor line can be heard here:

http://www.wdisneyw.co.uk/photos/monorail.wav

travelgip

Original Poster
Thank you

Thank you so much. I remembered some but not all of the spanish and had no idea how to spell it. Thanks again:wave:

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
Spelling is fine.
The full spiel is:

Welcome aboard the Walt Disney World Express Monorail, our Highway in the Sky to the Magic Kingdom. For those of you standing, please hold on to the handrails throughout our journey and stay clear of the doors. For the comfort of others, no smoking please. Thank you.

We are circling the Disney-created Seven Seas Lagoon. Rising from the Magic Kingdom on the opposite shore is Cinderella Castle. You can also see Disney's mountain range, Big Thunder Mountain and Splash Mountain in Frontierland and Space Mountain in Tomorrowland.

To the right hand side on the shores of Bay Lake is Disney's Wilderness Lodge, which captures the spirit of the National Park Service lodges built in the west during the early part of this century. Also on Bay Lake, you can enjoy a natural setting at Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground. More outdoor recreation can be found at River Country, Disney's version of the old-fashioned swimming hole.

We are entering Disney's Contemporary Resort, where on the Grand Canyon Concourse, you can start your day with Chef Mickey's Character Breakfast. For a panoramic view of Walt Disney World, the California Grill, located on the 15th floor, offers an exquisite array of fine dining experiences, with each meal prepared on stage, as a specialty of the house.

While your group is together, now is a great time to pick a place to meet if you become separated in the park. Should you become separated, stop by City Hall on Main Street U.S.A. for assistance. Guest Relations at City Hall can also help you plan your day, make dining arrangements or provide a special guided tour of the Magic Kingdom.

In front of the Magic Kingdom is Disney's Walk Around the World, a pathway that will eventually stretch more than three and a half miles around the Seven Seas Lagoon. Each stone in the pathway commemorates the name and year of an individual guest visit or an entire family vacation at Walt Disney World.

Ladies and Gentleman, we're approaching our station at the entrance to Main Street U.S.A, gateway to the seven themed lands of the Magic Kingdom. If you're standing, please hold on to the handrails and stay clear of the doors until the Monorail stops completely and the doors open. Ladies and Gentleman, this is the Magic Kingdom Monorail station. On behalf of the cast of the Walt Disney World Resort, we'd like to welcome you to the Magic Kingdom.

Ladies and Gentleman, please collect your belongings and watch your head and step. Please assist small children by the hand. Once again, we hope you enjoy the Magic Kingdom.

and the Por Favor line can be heard here:

http://www.wdisneyw.co.uk/photos/monorail.wav
You're so HOT with knowledge. :lookaroun

Cattman96

A tad off subject, but I acquired a plain looking 8-track cassette that in the bottom left corner says Disney-lagoon side. Did they ever have their spiels on an 8-trak?

disneydiva72

482gga8.gif

mickeypal1

ClemsonTigger- Thanks for that. As I read it through it brought tears to my eyes. 32 more days until I get to hear it!!!!
:sohappy:
DisneyDiva- That is so cool!

We have a monorail magnet that says the speil. I love to walk past and play it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom