Monorail Pics.....

nace888

I like this one!!!

Okay guys, I need your help! That means EVERYONE, unless you don't wanna help, haha.

Okay, using all twelve CURRENT colors of the trains, which gender would you place to which color? I want opinions for my next few drawings...

nace888

picture.php

My newest, not my best, I know...

I call it 'The Delta Team'... I plan to redo this one eventually...

s8film40

I like this one!!!

Okay guys, I need your help! That means EVERYONE, unless you don't wanna help, haha.

Okay, using all twelve CURRENT colors of the trains, which gender would you place to which color? I want opinions for my next few drawings...

They're all female like ships. This was acknowledged when they chose the paint scheme for Monorail Lime. It was supposed to represent the old costumes which differentiated between male and female. The male was primarily dark blue with lime accents and the female was primarily lime with dark blue accents. So the monorail being female was painted in the female format of primarily lime with dark blue deltas.

hSwnAl.jpg

mEUYll.jpg

nace888

They're all female like ships. This was acknowledged when they chose the paint scheme for Monorail Lime. It was supposed to represent the old costumes which differentiated between male and female. The male was primarily dark blue with lime accents and the female was primarily lime with dark blue accents. So the monorail being female was painted in the female format of primarily lime with dark blue deltas.

hSwnAl.jpg

mEUYll.jpg

So you think all twelve trains and their colors relate to the female gender?
Now that we know Lime would most definitely be female, what about the other 11? I ask this because I make my monorail drawings into 'characters' with expressions and such, and I want to make their gender more evident... I mean, the CARS-ified Monorail that Disney made looks male, and it's Monorail Red...

http://www.google.com/imgres?q=CARS...tart=0&ndsp=14&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0&tx=34&ty=36

Here it is. Opinion?

nace888

If WDW were to get Mark VIII's eventually, what do you guys think they'll look like? Would they look like the Mark VI's??

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom