Monorail Pics.....

Innkeeper's Club

monorail-fantasiamarket.jpg

nace888

Yes blackthidot, your pics are great!! I know my drawings aren't all that great, lol.

By the way, wbnemo1, how's the project coming along??

Wbnemo1

ok, little update,
I decal'd this little guy with my test decals. Though I had pretty good success, the decals ink did fade( disappear) in some of the pinstripe as you can see...fortunately this was just a test,, so overall I'm happy with the results...it looks great to the naked eye for sure :)

Will

00148_Capture_11-1.jpg

Tom

Beta Return
ok, little update,
I decal'd this little guy with my test decals. Though I had pretty good success, the decals ink did fade( disappear) in some of the pinstripe as you can see...fortunately this was just a test,, so overall I'm happy with the results...it loosk great to the naked eye for sure :)

Will

00148_Capture_11-1.jpg

Good freaking grief, Charlie Brown! Even for a test, this is outstanding work. Disney couldn't have reproduced their own monorails as well as you have!

nace888

Teal looks a little beat around the cab, and the door looks popped open on the second car, :/
Thanks and the drawings are actually good.
Awh shucks, thanks!!
ok, little update,
I decal'd this little guy with my test decals. Though I had pretty good success, the decals ink did fade( disappear) in some of the pinstripe as you can see...fortunately this was just a test,, so overall I'm happy with the results...it looks great to the naked eye for sure :)

Will

00148_Capture_11-1.jpg
Totally!!!
Good freaking grief, Charlie Brown! Even for a test, this is outstanding work. Disney couldn't have reproduced their own monorails as well as you have!
YEAH!!!!
IS it me, or does Teal look to have the cab slightly smaller than the car it's connected to??
i think this shows the green better...got it pretty close i think

Will

00153_Capture_16-1.jpg
This is epic!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom