Monorail Pics.....

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
DSC_2825.jpg

s8film40

Weird. Your finishing makes it look like the panels on Monorail Green are all dented and damaged.

I don't think that is the finishing. If you look closely at how long the shadow is from the rearview mirror, it shows that the sun is hitting it almost dead on creating shadows of everything that isn't perfectly smooth and highlighting every imperfection in the monorail. The wheel access panels are in most cases not as smooth as these get more wear and tear and in many cases are not the originals and I would imagine the replacements are not as good of castings as the originals.

Tom

Beta Return
I don't think that is the finishing. If you look closely at how long the shadow is from the rearview mirror, it shows that the sun is hitting it almost dead on creating shadows of everything that isn't perfectly smooth and highlighting every imperfection in the monorail. The wheel access panels are in most cases not as smooth as these get more wear and tear and in many cases are not the originals and I would imagine the replacements are not as good of castings as the originals.

If you're right, that's a heck of a weird shadow. Those panels look like crumpled paper!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom