Monorail Peach will be added to the fleet at Walt Disney World this fall

patrickbillet

Original Poster
This was announced on the Disney Parks Blog this morning. There has been alot of complaints about the monorail system on here lately so i thought this might be an interesting topic! :ROFLOL:

devoy1701

This was announced on the Disney Parks Blog this morning. There has been alot of complaints about the monorail system on here lately so i thought this might be an interesting topic! :ROFLOL:

Isn't Peach a lot like Coral???

Anyway...it's about time. I hope this will eleviate some of the strain on the system.

devoy1701

They can always use the delta, as on Lime/Green, and previously on Pink/Coral

I figured...or perhaps an outline like Black has. Pink and Coral and Lime and Green really don't look too much alike in terms of shading...but Peach and Coral seem very similar to me.

I'm sure though that the shades will be noticably different though when we actually see it. It's good news all around to say the least!

Scuttle

Hopefully this means when peach comes into service they will have enough monorails to run until the end of extra magic hours and still be able to do the maintenance on them that they need.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
I'm colour-blind. When a monorail shows up, I board it and ride... What colour it is makes no difference to me. :shrug:

:lol:

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
As guess we are ok as long as you aren't driving them then...although that could make it a bit more interesting.
I suspect if I were driving they'd tell me what colour my train was... :lookaroun

You Canadians, with your logic and unnecessary "u"s. :lol:

Logic isn't necessarily a Canadian thing as much as a Monty thing. :lookaroun

English is truly a beautiful language, your country should really consider adopting it. :animwink:

Scuttle

I would say that it is extremely unlikely considering that the extent of the work doesn't seem to be limited to trains. One train does not make a system.

Unfortunately I think this is true. I have heard from a source that the beam is as much if not more of a problem than the actual trains. But there's no doubt this will help with train maintenance. The beam is a serious problem from what I'm being told. There are hundreds or even thousands of chips and holes in the monorail beam that need to be patched and if they are not they destroy the tires on the trains very quickly. I was told "it's not a dangerous situation, but from a maintenance standpoint it's a disaster".

MichWolv

Born Modest. Wore Off.
Premium Member
I suspect if I were driving they'd tell me what colour my train was... :lookaroun

Logic isn't necessarily a Canadian thing as much as a Monty thing. :lookaroun

English is truly a beautiful language, your country should really consider adopting it. :animwink:

We have, in typical American fashion, chosen to adapt rather than just adopt. :D

thehowiet

Wilson King of Prussia
I'm glad to hear the 12th train will be up and running soon.

I wonder why they went with peach. If anybody knows please share as I'm sure I'm not the only one curious about this.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom