Moderate Resorts - Your views on them?

Figments Friend

Hi Everyone

Thought i would begin a thread today regarding Moderate Resorts at WDW, as i am considering 'moving up' in the WDW World and am considering a stay at a Mod.

I usually stay at All Star Music ( my 'apartment' away from home..) but with the new Dining Offer now out i am contemplating possibly staying at a Moderate. This will be a first. So i am interested in YOUR feedback, tips, general review of your stay.

Which Moderate do you enjoy most?

Is there one you would recommend above all others?

Is there one you were not overly keen on and would advise one stay away?

I have read various other threads and several guide books about the Mods, but i always value the opinions of readers HERE on WDWMagic.Com. You guys ( and gals) know your stuff...and a lot of regulars like me come here. I just always tend to stay at the Values...but i am now considering a move to a Mod.

I would love to hear your views!!

:wave:

kittybubbles

The food court at POR also takes the TIW discount. We figured out that many counter service/food courts and even sit down restuaunts take the TIW card even though they are not on the list so we always ask.
Interesting, I had never tried using there, but I do recall someone complaining (during a bus ride to one of the parks) about how mad they were that they didn't take TIW...seems like that was well over a year ago.

I guess it is hit or miss (short of like getting a pass holder discount and a store and being told that a seasonal pass is not a pass):)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom