Rumor Moana E-Ticket Ride to Adventureland

neo999955

In the Parks
No
I hope your skepticism is more caution and less inside information about this not moving forward. Because to me adding Moana to Adventureland would be a good option of things to do.
I had the same thought. Willing me running through the long queue in 5 years 😵‍💫

Disney GIF by Moana

Purduevian

Sounds like they won't try to make this a loop utilizing the parade start, but I wish they would. You could fit some rides (blue) and some restaurants/merch (red) back there. Before the Moana retheme, I always thought it would be awesome to have an Arabian coast area with the Aladdin spinner, a Mystic manor style Pyramid ride (everything comes to life because you touched X), a Shwarma QS and a sit down middle eastern restaurant... Ahh well Moana E ticket it is.
1714767682523.png

PizzaPlanet

As long as there are masks in there, stereotypical accents, and basically anything unique and not tied to a current IP, it's not safe.
I’d guess the most likely scenario is that it gets a Country Bears esque redo that tones down the elements people would consider problematic. The Tiki Room and its theme song feel too iconic to remove entirely, especially at DL

PREMiERdrum

While current management has shown that nothing is truly "safe" from replacement or updates, there is no current movement to do anything to the Tiki Room. The Moana takeover did have some creative work happening behind it but AFAIK it was never moving towards a budget or approval.

ToTBellHop

While current management has shown that nothing is truly "safe" from replacement or updates, there is no current movement to do anything to the Tiki Room. The Moana takeover did have some creative work happening behind it but AFAIK it was never moving towards a budget or approval.
Moana seems popular enough to warrant more than a retheme of an old show. This ride makes Journey of Water feel even stranger but at least it’s pretty, I suppose.

JoeCamel

In their mild defense JOW was planned well before D+ turned Moana into a juggernaut.

Sometimes WDW jumps on things too quickly, to it’s detriment.
Then they must feel justified in taking three years to bring a ride based on their best performing franchise to Epcot, I'm sure they didn't want to build something lackluster for the queen

Animaniac93-98

I would prefer this happen instead of Beyond BTM.

The more I hear about how that project will impact the rest of the park, the less enthusiastic I become. Especially if all we end up with are 1 or 2 rides.

EagleScout610

Always causin' some kind of commotion downstream
Premium Member
Could this be the flume they showed off as blue sky for DAK, or something compeletely different? Because that'll put three water rides on the east half of MK with Tiana, Pirates and now Moana.
Screenshot 2024-05-04 124422.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom