MNSSHP pics?

disney princess

Original Poster
Im going down in October with my cousin and family. Id love to see some pictures of what I'm getting myself into.I searched for pictures but couldnt find any. Im so excited! Thank you!

a2grafix

Here's a handful of Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party photos from my October 2007 trip to WDW. Not too sure if you see some of the same decorations, but here's a sample of what "could be."

Enjoy!

notsoscarybanner.jpg

trainstation2.jpg

trainstation.jpg

hallowishes2.jpg

hallowishes4.jpg

WishIwasThere

Im going down in October with my cousin and family. Id love to see some pictures of what I'm getting myself into.I searched for pictures but couldnt find any. Im so excited! Thank you!

Great pictures everyone...I hope this helped...We have done all of the after hour parties and love doing them. Light crowds + great special shows and parades + great theming + extra treats for guests = one wonderful time.

EaglesfanNJ

If i can, i wanted to piggyback on the OP's thread and ask more about MNSSHP....

Wife, myself, Daughter (age 1) will be going end of Sept into Oct. We are almost certainly going to the party on Oct. 2nd, we even have Crystal Palace dinner ressies at 4pm so we'll be at the MK and ready to party. Is it typical for the MNSSHP to sell out way in advance? I know maybe closer to Halloween, or even ON Halloween it probably would....but if i buy them, say, next month sometime for Oct 2nd, i should not have a problem as far as being sold out, right?

mickeymaniacs

We went in 2007 and did the same thing. We ordered our tickets in August for the 16th of October and didn't have any trouble. It was packed the night we went.:wave:

MattyFresh

If i can, i wanted to piggyback on the OP's thread and ask more about MNSSHP....

Wife, myself, Daughter (age 1) will be going end of Sept into Oct. We are almost certainly going to the party on Oct. 2nd, we even have Crystal Palace dinner ressies at 4pm so we'll be at the MK and ready to party. Is it typical for the MNSSHP to sell out way in advance? I know maybe closer to Halloween, or even ON Halloween it probably would....but if i buy them, say, next month sometime for Oct 2nd, i should not have a problem as far as being sold out, right?

No you shouldn't have any problems with them selling out. They are more likely to sell out closer to Halloween.

E-A-G-L-E-S!!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom