MNSSHP or La Nouba?

GoofyDan

If you had to choose, between MNSSHP and La Nouba, which would you pick? Our schedule is pretty tight and we'd have room for one or the other, but to do both would be pushing it.

This is our very first trip to the World and it will just be me and my bride. We love the Cirque shows in Vegas, but we don't want to miss any magic and we just can't decide :veryconfu

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
I love La Nouba! I've never been to MNSSHP, but I've done P&PP and hard-ticket events give you great access to rides!

I'd do what I could to do both. :D

Upvote 0

fmingo36

Both are great but I would say go for La Noumba. It's a relaxing grown-up night out and a break from the go, go, go of the parks. Even if you've seen other Cirque show, there is always something new and awe-inspiring.

Upvote 0

krankenstein

I would go to MNSSHP. La Nouba has never really interested me. It's over priced and a big waste of my time. Now, if you would've put Blue Man Group up there it would be a different story.

Upvote 0

Rogue21

What show did you see in Vegas? If it was "O" or "KA" you might be disappointed with La Nouba, althought the trampoline act is great. I've seen 7 Cirque shows and La Nouba is my 4th favorite behind KA, Kooza and Varekai -- if that helps.

Can't offer any advice on MNNSHP. I've never been, but would think it'd be a great event to see at least once. Especially if you enjoy the Halloween atmosphere.

Good luck deciding!

Upvote 0

MattyFresh

I say MNSSHP.....but I am a little biased. I have never really understood why you would pay $$$$ to watch several people twist and contort themselves....not a big cirque fan.

But MNSSHP I say is a must for any Disney fan of any age, no matter how many times you have been.

Not to mention, cirque isn't really a "Disney" thing

Upvote 0

bfbulldog

Not even remotely a close call, MNSSHP hands down. Did La Nouba once and that was one time too many, it's nowhere near worth the $$$ for the very limited entertainment it provides. Put it to you like this spend $65 for La Nouba and you get 90 minutes of contortionists while sitting in the dark or spend $50 for MNSSHP and you'll get 5 hours of haunting fun, dressing in costumes watching unique fireworks and stage shows, plus all the rides and free candy you can enjoy. It's really no comparison.

Upvote 0

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
I do like the La Nouba show a lot, but if you are limited, and you have seen other Cirque shows already...MNSSHP is a unique event.
Longer evening, not sure if you are into dressing up (and you don't need to at all to enjoy) but some folks really go all out. That is part of the entertainment as well.

Upvote 0

WIX

Okay, I have seen La Nouba three times and would LOVE to see it again. I have done MVMCP many, many times. Never been there in October to view MNSSHP but would in a heartbeat. The access to more rides is worth the extra hard ticket cost of MNSSHP. We do this with MVMCP and it is worth it hands down.

If you can squish both events into your trip I would really try to. Both are unique to themselves and absolutely worth it.

Off topic: I have seen Mystere three times and O once. Both were fantastic. Have ressies for next month to see Love in Vegas and can not wait!!! As a side note, a friend of mine who likes the Cirque shows very much, got up and walked out of KA as it was waaaay to storyline heavy.

Upvote 0

David

We've done both several times, but I, like many of the previous posters, would opt for MNSSHP. Sometimes we go to the party two times in the same trip.

Upvote 0

PrincessBitty

MNSSHP!!:sohappy: We've seen La Nouba and many other Cirque shows (we actually are going to see Kooza at the United Center in Chicago tomorrow). La Nouba is great, but MNSSHP is such a great time and it's always fun to celebrate Halloween like a kid again!!! The Hallowishes fireworks and parade are just phenomenal!!

Upvote 0

smk

MNSSHP! Best hard ticket event hands down! Great parade, even better fireworks and the park almost all to yourself... and candy, can't beat that!

Upvote 0

lilclerk

We love love love La Nouba, but I would agree with the fact that if you've seen Cirque shows already to give the Halloween party a shot. Dress up and have fun!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom