MNSSHP & MVMCP 2009 Dates Announced

Horizonstta

My only hope is that since it's the first party (and SO EARLY), it won't be very crowded.

I have been to the fist party each year for the last three years. It's usually pretty empty, with the only downside being a higher potential for rain, compared to the parties in October.

islesgirl

i wish they would have started the MNSSHP later in Sept and gone into Nov a bit...i am going the weekend of Nov 6....oh well lol

Cmdr_Crimson

Original Poster
It's very possible that due to the parks not doing the P&P parties they wanted to add more days to MNSSHP & MVMCP...Either way..I'm excited and I'm going on the Oct 2nd one for my B-day!:D:sohappy:

NewfieFan

Why does touringplans have a MNNSHP listed for Aug. 31st? Is that a mistake on their site? I hope it is... Aug. is way too early - it's bad enough they're starting up Sept. 4th! Also, Aug. 31st is my last night and I was hoping to spend the evening at the MK (kind of thinking of myself here)!

Theresonly1

I was wondering if anyone had called to ask when the tickets go on sale? My friend called them friday and they told him they would be on sale next month?? Just curious what anyone else had been told. I know you get a different story every time you call depending on who you talk to.

SoccerMickey

I was wondering if anyone had called to ask when the tickets go on sale? My friend called them friday and they told him they would be on sale next month?? Just curious what anyone else had been told. I know you get a different story every time you call depending on who you talk to.

If the dates are announced next month sounds reasonable.

danv3

I wonder what the prices will be. It would be nice for them to hold the line on prices this year or offer more AP/DVC discount nights.

Tink313

Websites had been saying they go on sale on May 1

kitten2299

I have a question I have never done the Halloween party and I know adults can dress up but at what time are adults allowed to be in the park dressed? Since you can get in as early as 4 can you come dressed at that point or do you have to wait till 7? Just wondering if I need to rent a locker and change in a bathroom :eek:. Also how many adults dress up? I have no problem wearing minnie ears but I dont want to look like a total idiot but I know my DD will want me to dress up like I do with her for trick or treating. What kind of costumes do adults where is it Disney themed or is that mostly the kids?

Cmdr_Crimson

Original Poster
I have a question I have never done the Halloween party and I know adults can dress up but at what time are adults allowed to be in the park dressed? Since you can get in as early as 4 can you come dressed at that point or do you have to wait till 7? Just wondering if I need to rent a locker and change in a bathroom :eek:. Also how many adults dress up? I have no problem wearing minnie ears but I dont want to look like a total idiot but I know my DD will want me to dress up like I do with her for trick or treating. What kind of costumes do adults where is it Disney themed or is that mostly the kids?

I can answer this pretty easily...

You can enter the park at 4pm with your costume on..

You need a special ticket to partake in the special events

Alot of adults dress up..and Dress up They REALLY DO and it's fun!
the past 3 times I've gone they've done disney characters, princesses, pirates, jedi knights, Nightmare before christmas..Etc..Your not going to be stuck out there...I'm hoping to dress up as Sora From Kingdom Hearts 2 this year (due to last year not obtaining what I needed to complete the costume.) But all in all Dress up..It makes it much more fun for you.

Hope this helps.:wave:

kitten2299

Thank you so much that is very helpful! I think the Sora costume is awesome!! Now that I know I dont have to change in the bathroom maybe I can get more creative with my costume ideas.

WishIwasThere

We have dressed up for the event. I would say less than 1/2 to about 1/3 of the adults do dress up. Not very happy about them dropping the Sunday dates in September since the weekend we will be there, they only have the Friday date which is always a premium price vs. the price for the Tuesday or Sunday (which are also usually less busy) MNSSHP.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom