MNSSHP Halloween Sold Out

kennygman

Original Poster
Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party has experienced it's first sell out of the season. Halloween night is now an official sell out.

a2grafix

So the rest of the not so scary parties are sold out? The entire run? Or is it just Halloween night?

Still, though, I will experience my first not so scary Halloween party on Oct. 21. Should be a blast. Counting the days -- less than two weeks.

I need a break from reality, albiet for a week.

rob45

It was sold out last year also when the wife and I went. Man it was packed with alot of pirates!!! What a great time we had. Hallowishes was awsome!! I hope for everyone going this year to have a great time!!!

MissM

Halloween always sells out but I'm sure it took longer this year since it's on a Wednesday. I would think that the Friday before (the 26th) will definitely sell out if it hasn't already next.
-m

mk4me

What about Thursday the 18th?

Does anyone have any ideas or predictions about other parties selling out? We're planning on Thursday the 18th, and I'd like to wait until the 16th or 17th to purchase tickets. Do you think it'll sell out before then?

Paul06TC

last year i guess that everyone was saying was sold out but it really wasn't that busy in the park...almost all the rides were walkon which was great.

Night_Aaron

That can't be right. As someone who works at every party I happen to know that several of the parties have been sold out days in advance.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom