MNSSHP Halloween Sold Out

kennygman

Original Poster
I think if you are definitely planning on going to a specific party, you should purchase your tix early.

coasterphil

I'm thinking about going the Sunday (10/28) before Halloween. Do you think I;ll have trouble getting tickets?

You still have time, but I wouldn't wait until the day-of to buy them. Its a Sunday, so it normally wouldn't be that bad, but it is right before Halloween so that might not matter.

coilback

Yup, got my tickets for the 28th in hand. I actually am going as a pirate, but I've put a lot into it - it's about a $400 costume right now. All custom, real boots, and leather belts, etc. I kinda have an advantage because people tell me I look a bit like Johnny Depp and I already have long dark hair so I don't have to sweat a wig, heh.

Peterwhite171

When I was there for the 21st of September it was mega busy but all the rides were walk ons (apart from Haunted Mansion which had a 30 Min wait) I can only say that most people are not really bothered by the rides as much as getting the free candy and watching the new entertainment. Also riding Big Thunder and Splash mountain in the dark was a blast, shame Big Thunder is down for the rest of the parties, we thought it was closed as it was not listed on the map but as we attended one of the early parties we got in before it went down for its rehab.

Pete

coilback

When I was there for the 21st of September it was mega busy but all the rides were walk ons (apart from Haunted Mansion which had a 30 Min wait) I can only say that most people are not really bothered by the rides as much as getting the free candy and watching the new entertainment. Also riding Big Thunder and Splash mountain in the dark was a blast, shame Big Thunder is down for the rest of the parties, we thought it was closed as it was not listed on the map but as we attended one of the early parties we got in before it went down for its rehab.

Pete

I read it opens back up on the 24th which would still have it open for the later parties. Did it get delayed ? Hope not. I'm going on the 28th and I love riding BTM.

NoVa Mom

I wish we could go! We are going to MVMCP on Nov 16th! Maybe that will be our next trip for a Halloween visit! Hmmmm... I wish everyone going yummy treats and great tricks!!:wave:

Thiger

My brother and I will be there Sunday night!

(i'll be wearing either a firefighter or prisoner costume)

:D 3 days!!!!!!!

sissa216

Going to MNSSHP tonight. Does anyone know if Monsters Inc. is open during the party.
I don't know, but my guess would be yes...
I'd imagine they'd want to promote the newest attraction like crazy,
and give it as much visibility as possible
edit: I just reread that and saw you went last night, oops.
So was it open?

devoy1701

Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party has experienced it's first sell out of the season. Halloween night is now an official sell out.

I gots a question for you guys....how many people is a "sell out" for the Halloween party? Rough estimate is ok.... I know that a sell out for the party is smaller than the normal park crowd...how much is that anyway?

I guess my question really is....how does the "sell out" party crowd relate to a regular day crowd at the Kingdom? Thanks for being patient while i worked out the eustion in my head!!! :wave:

animay

Monsters Inc is not open and I believe a sell out is around 20k.

Did they start closing it at the parties recently? We went to the party on the 30th and they still had it open all the way to midnight. My brother in law was 'That Guy!' (tm) :lol:

devoy1701

Party. Internet estimates put MK's total capacity somewhere in the 70,000-85,000 range. That's the kind of traffic you see July 4th, Christmas Day, and New Year's Eve.
-m

wow, thanks. So I guess a crowd at the halloween party is virtually empty. Should be nice! I can't wait! I go on the 21st!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom