MNSSHP 2017 starts in 2 WEEKS! Are you going???

star77kc1

Original Poster
MNSSHP starts in 2 weeks guys! I'll be attending my FIRST MNSSHP EVER on Fri September 15th, and I am beyond words excited. I've scoured the internet for party info, and have watched countless YouTube videos on how best to plan for my night. I feel super prepared to have the best night ever! I'll be going solo, and definitely plan to wear a festive Halloween outfit, black and orange tutu included. Are you going this year? What will YOU be wearing? Any favorite tips and tricks for the party? Let's hear it!

Bolt

MNSSHP starts in 2 weeks guys! I'll be attending my FIRST MNSSHP EVER on Fri September 15th, and I am beyond words excited. I've scoured the internet for party info, and have watched countless YouTube videos on how best to plan for my night. I feel super prepared to have the best night ever! I'll be going solo, and definitely plan to wear a festive Halloween outfit, black and orange tutu included. Are you going this year? What will YOU be wearing? Any favorite tips and tricks for the party? Let's hear it!
Can't wait to wear my favorite mask!

WinnieSun_

I've never been but I'd really like to go this year! Problem is I'm also dying to go to Halloween horror nights at universal studios so I'd have to chose between the two :(

roj2323

You are only off by an entire month it's currently August 11th.

star77kc1

Original Poster
I've never been but I'd really like to go this year! Problem is I'm also dying to go to Halloween horror nights at universal studios so I'd have to chose between the two :(
Have you ever been to HHN? I've been once, but it was way too scary for me. MNSSHP is more my speed. Either way, I'm sure you'll have a great time!

star77kc1

Original Poster
I will be attending for the first time this year. I'm pretty excited, to be honest, because it has always been something we have wanted to do but the trips never lined up.
How exciting!! Same for me! I can't wait to experience the party. I'm dying to see the parade, fireworks, and the Hocus Pocus show! I hope you guys have a magical time, and that it's all you want it to be!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom