MNSHP 10-12 Photos

gregburg

Original Poster
MNSSHP 10-12 Photos

I was at Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party this past Thursday and took a bunch of photos.

061012_1506_E3004_X.jpg

061012_1833_E3103_X.jpg

More at:
http://burgess.members.winisp.net/disney/mnshp1.htm
http://burgess.members.winisp.net/disney/mnshp2.htm
http://burgess.members.winisp.net/disney/mnshp3.htm

Notes:
  • It wasn't too busy. Peter Pan and Dumbo had long waits, 30+ minutes. Most everything else was 15 minutes or less.
  • I was surprised how full the park stayed right up until it closed at midnight.
  • Splash Mountain was down for the whole night. A CM told me that a log jammed at the top of the lift and had to be cut from the lift chain in order to clear it. Did anybody ride it on Friday?
  • The TTA stopped, after 20 minutes I got to walk the track to get off of it.
  • The fireworks show was incredible. It must have been updated in the past couple years, because I don't remember it being that good in past years. There are pictures on the site below.
  • Lot's of pirates running around :) !

Enjoy,
Greg

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
I was at Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party this past Thursday and took a bunch of photos.

I'm not sure what the trick to embed them within the post is so they just show up, so for now here is a link to my site with them.

Enjoy,
Greg

P.S. - If you know the trick to embed the pictures directly, please drop me a note.

You type
after it.

gregburg

Original Poster
Thanks!

I used a Nikon D200 with a 50mm F1.4 lens. I had the ISO set between 640 and 1250 for the fireworks and shots of Mainstreet. I set the aperture set between F1.4 and F2.0 and let the camera choose the shutter speed. I also set the exposure compensation down between -1.0 and -1.7 to keep the sky nice and dark.

-Greg

Craig & Lisa

Thanks for the pic's, I especially like the shot of the rose with the castle in the background, very nice :animwink: 20 days and counting till our 3rd visit this year. CAN'T WAIT! NOT SOON ENOUGH!!! :D :sohappy:

Tinkrbell

• It wasn't too busy. Peter Pan and Dumbo had long waits, 30+ minutes. Most everything else was 15 minutes or less.
I was there on Thursday night, also. I walked right on everything or waited less than five minutes, including Peter Pan & Dumbo. I must have gotten lucky with when I went on those rides. I'll post a trip report later.
~Tinkrbell

[*]Splash Mountain was down for the whole night. A CM told me that a log jammed at the top of the lift and had to be cut from the lift chain in order to clear it. Did anybody ride it on Friday?

Enjoy,
Greg

Yep.. Splash had a log stuck at the top of C lift. First time it has happened in about 10 years. It was back working on friday. Im not sure if there was a delayed opening but when i went in at 11 it was working.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom