Mk question

MousekeTina

Original Poster
I dont know where to eat in Magic Kingdom, Normally I eat at Pecos Bill's just because I get hungry after Splash Mountain :veryconfu

I want to try something new but I dont want to spend alot of money.

I need opinions! :D As Usual!
Whats your favorite place? or Recommendation?

Lotta Love!

Nemo14

I dont know where to eat in Magic Kingdom, Normally I eat at Pecos Bill's just because I get hungry after Splash Mountain :veryconfu

I want to try something new but I dont want to spend alot of money.

I need opinions! :D As Usual!
Whats your favorite place? or Recommendation?

Lotta Love!
Are you looking for counter service or a sit-down dinner?

soorelya

We love the Columbia Harbor House. It is in Liberty Square, but more over by Fansasyland.

Their chicken strips are great. The starboard sandwich is delish!

There is a ton of seating upstairs too.

Nemo14

I like Liberty Tree Tavern for a table service meal, and we both like Columbia house for sandwiches. Pecos Bill's is good too.

MousekeTina

Original Poster
I've always liked Pecos Bill's but never really knew why???

Thats 2 for Columbia House, and Im a sucker for chicken strips:ROFLOL: That might be my pick

Chape19714

There's a pretty reasonable sit down called The Plaza on Main Street with salads, hot and cold sandwiches and ICE CREAM!!

AEfx

Try the Plaza. It's not as expensive as a full sit down meal (they just have sandiwches, salads, and ice cream), but gives you the advantage of a sit-down experience. It's a really nice break from the rest of the park.

AEfx

Dawnzy

There's a pretty reasonable sit down called The Plaza on Main Street with salads, hot and cold sandwiches and ICE CREAM!!

I never knew this place existed before May! What a great meal we had, I had the chicken and strawberry salad, this is a must have:slurp: My DH had the massive burger, he loved it:kiss: I'll be making plans for The Plaza in October for sure:)

AEfx

I never knew this place existed before May! What a great meal we had, I had the chicken and strawberry salad, this is a must have:slurp: My DH had the massive burger, he loved it:kiss: I'll be making plans for The Plaza in October for sure:)

It's really one of the "hidden" secrets of the MK. The menu is limited, but I think that's part of how they keep it so good. I never really want a very heavy meal at a the parks anyway. Plus, if you have the DDE card, a meal there is actually just as cheap as a fast food one.

My only complaint is that they finally did away with the little sealed bottles of condiments. I know, it was all my fault because I used to take them home with me LOL. I'm sure they lost more of them that way than they actually used on the food. But overall it is still an excellent place to eat.

Also great is the lunch at LTT. They also have an EXCELLENT burger, and their crab cake is TO DIE FOR. Only problem with crab cake is how sleepy I am an hour after I eat it, LOL.

AEfx

Tinkerbella16

We love Columbia Harbour House, Starlight Cafe for chicken ceasar salads & fries in tomorrowland, Liberty Tree Tavern for a sit-down, and Pecos Bills is really good.
Now im starvingg and I can't wait to go just to have the food!! :slurp:

MousekeTina

Original Poster
I dont want anything to do with Pizza or Burgers on my Vacation!

I make them at work, and I eat them majority of the time.

:hurl:
I cant wait to go to Epcot because the WS has so many different things to offer - food wise.

But Im still stuck on the Strawberry Salad, Lol

erasure fan1

I 4th the columbia harbor house. The chicken strips are good and so is the fish and chips. Its a must eat every time we go to Disney.

Sgt Pampers

Count me in for Cosmic Rays, Columbia Harbor House, and the Plaza too. But nothing else matters when it comes to a hot dog from Casey's Corner.:slurp:
Those dogs are quite big and will fill you up after your finished. I make sure to grab one and take it along with a soda to the area of the train station that overlooks town square to watch Spectromagic whenever I am there.

Rob562

I 4th the columbia harbor house. The chicken strips are good and so is the fish and chips. Its a must eat every time we go to Disney.

In that case, go with the Captain's Combo at CHH, where you get two chicken strips and two pieces of fish, plus fries. :) (It's also a good choice for two people with smaller appetites looking to split a meal) I was just sad that they got rid of the individual slices of apple pie in favor of the not-as-good single-size apple crisp/tart things. And bring back the bread bowls for the soup!

I also put in a vote for the Plaza Restaurant. Great sandwiches!

And for Cosmic Ray's, either for a burger or for the chicken and ribs combo. Yum!

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom