MK Party Question

dannb1001

Original Poster
Thought I heard from a member at MK that there will be a "Hard Ticket Event" CD release at MK such as Halloween, Christmas, Pirate and Princess. Is this true? If so, does anyone know when exactly this will be released? and will it be available all the time? Or only on party nights?

Please send a pvt if any info is known.

ISTCrew20

Yes, I also heard the same thing. I have had all this music for awhile, but I will certainly be purchasing this when released. I hope the sales do great so they can wake up and actaully release newer entertainment soundtracks. I heard it's kind of a 'Park After Dark' cd, with Boo to You, Enchanted Adventures, and the newer version of the Christmas parade, Mickey's Once Upon a Christmastime.

I think a disc for each party would have been a wiser choice.

Pirate and Princess:
-Enchanted Adventures
-Dream Along with Mickey
-Magic, Music, and Mayhem
-An in park walk through type thing, with area music from land to land. The wind chyme loop that plays as you walk the red carpet at the front of the park would also be neat.

Halloween:
-Boo To You
-Hallowishes
-Mix and Mingle
-Older Halloween Parade
-Main Street Area Music Mix
I'm pretty excited for the release of the Halloween Parade on this cd. It may include the Tomorrowland Boo to You float loop which has yet to make it into the parade.

Christmas:
-Celebrate the Season
-Country Bear Christmas
-Holiday Wishes
-New Parade
-Old Parade
-Mickey's Twas the Night Before Christmas
-New Castle Lighting Ceremony
-Jingle Jungle Parade (realease on Holiday Wishes cd), MGM Holly-Day parade.

And maybe we will also see a release of the new official album around this time too. As of yet, Disney Dreams Come True and Dream Along have yet to make it to disc. I heard Park After Dark the cd will be avaliable for the October parties, and it should be something that you can purchase on dayside and nightside. I am as anxious as you are to pick up a copy, so it will be posted here when the cd is released.

Tinkrbell

If it's true for being out in October, I hope its out by Oct 6 cuz thats my last day in the parks.
I cant wait!!!
I leave in 16 days!!!

dannb1001

Original Poster
So there is not an actual date yet for the release? I am wondering because I was thinking about going to one of the Halloween Partys next month but, not sure when I should go so I can purchase this CD.

Also wondering, is the parades going to be a breif compilation with like no annoucements and stuff? or will it have the entire versions of the parades? Like Tokyo Disneyland does lol. Probably no one knows this info yet. Regardless, I plan on buying it. Kind of odd they are releaseing the new Christmas Parade before its actually shown. One can hope it will be of the whole parade.

CSUFSteve

Oooh, it would definitely be nice to have the special event musics on CD! Disneyland has released these sporadically but never one with Christmas Fantasy or older tracks like the Very Merry Christmas Parade (still my favorite). (sigh) - I miss the DL/WDW Forever kiosks!

Semi OT but related to someone asking about pre-parade announcements... During 100 Years, I videotaped a little Castle light show they did at Park closing with that kid that did the MK announcements during that promo. Obviously the kid's done with, but do they still do the quick (5-mins or so) Castle light show at Park close??

ISTCrew20

Oooh, it would definitely be nice to have the special event musics on CD! Disneyland has released these sporadically but never one with Christmas Fantasy or older tracks like the Very Merry Christmas Parade (still my favorite). (sigh) - I miss the DL/WDW Forever kiosks!

Semi OT but related to someone asking about pre-parade announcements... During 100 Years, I videotaped a little Castle light show they did at Park closing with that kid that did the MK announcements during that promo. Obviously the kid's done with, but do they still do the quick (5-mins or so) Castle light show at Park close??

Yes. The 'Kiss Goodnight' happens usually an hour after park close. Polite way of saying 'That's it. Nothing more to see'.:p

Figment1986

I would love to have disney release this stuff... possibly in the same way tokyo does theirs will full tracks, at least with character loops but also intro and outro and announcements.

tecowdw

Yes. The 'Kiss Goodnight' happens usually an hour after park close. Polite way of saying 'That's it. Nothing more to see'.:p
It actually runs at 0:30, 1:00 and 1:30 minutes past official park close or MK Extra Magic Hours close on those nights. It is not done on nights of party events.

I just saw it for the first time Labor Day week (first time I ever stuck around long enough after close). It was a nice show.

fusionblaz

I was looking over WDWs website for MVMCP and noticed listed now is:

New Castle Dream Lights
New Mickey's Once Upon A Christmastime Parade

Now I already new about the new parade and the castle lighting but why are they calling it Dream Lights? I know it really sounds stupid but did they get that name from the Electrical Parade Dreamlights? And is "Castle Dream Lights" going to be the official name of the lighting ceremony show they are suppose to have?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom