MK Nintendo DS map

DisneyJoe

They stopped that program, it was too expensive.

I believe a partnership is in the works with Verizon to provide something via cell phones.

BenS

They stopped that program, it was too expensive.

I believe a partnership is in the works with Verizon to provide something via cell phones.

Wasn't there something a while back about an exclusive deal with Verizon to provide wait time information via cell phone?

I wish Disney would make some kind of official iPhone app. They could make a really good interactive map program for that device, especially considering the newer models have GPS.

supapampam

There's some unofficial maps for iPhone & ipod Touch that are pretty good for only .99 cents. They link to Allears.net for menus and have GPS for were you are.

jambk

interactive maps.

If you have an Iphone you can download an APP at the App store. WDW maps and there is also an App for WDW menus. It's kind of cool.

James

devoy1701

kind of seems like the PAPER maps that you get in the parks make alot more sense to look at when in the parks...

unless you really like looking at a 4 inch screen and having to scroll all the time to look beyond where you are...

sometimes technology is ridiculous...

:shrug:

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
kind of seems like the PAPER maps that you get in the parks make alot more sense to look at when in the parks...

unless you really like looking at a 4 inch screen and having to scroll all the time to look beyond where you are...

sometimes technology is ridiculous...

:shrug:
The idea is that with the electronic equipment you can get live updates as to wait-times, and maybe even get stuff like fast passes and dinner reservations. There was even talk of downloading games pertaining to whatever line you're waiting in.
I, for one, think that the idea has a whole lot of potential!

PaintTheSky

The idea is that with the electronic equipment you can get live updates as to wait-times, and maybe even get stuff like fast passes and dinner reservations. There was even talk of downloading games pertaining to whatever line you're waiting in.

Not to mention there will be less waste created by paper maps and Disney will be saving trees :)

devoy1701

so you'll be ingulfed in a game on your portable device instead of interacting with the friends or family you're supposed to be enjoying your trip with.

sounds very magical...so many people already miss out on so much because they look at the whole world (or atleast the parades and fireworks) through an eye piece or a 3.5" LCD screen...:dazzle:

BenS

I wonder if Disney would considering offering just the DS cartridge (selling or renting it) and having guests bring their own DS.

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
so you'll be ingulfed in a game on your portable device instead of interacting with the friends or family you're supposed to be enjoying your trip with.

sounds very magical...so many people already miss out on so much because they look at the whole world (or atleast the parades and fireworks) through an eye piece or a 3.5" LCD screen...:dazzle:
Okay, so that idea has some optional flaws. No one would be forcing you to do it.
What about the rest of the tools? Those would be useful, and would only take a minute to take care of.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom