MK FP+ down

tnemgif

The whole system has been down all morning. Dining, Fastpass, reservations are all dead.

The people who are at their 30/60 day marks are probably having a meltdown.

Disney4family

upload_2016-3-22_14-55-53.jpeg

Is that why this sign was found at a kiosk? Now we know why they need the After Hours Event.

Buried20KLeague

I was at AK yesterday and people were furious. I thought maybe the app and website wasn't working because of the mass of humanity fighting for signal, so I went to a kiosk to check it out and everything was down. I went back to Dino land to tell my family what was going on, and as soon as people around me heard me talking about it, a crowd formed, asking me questions and to repeat what I was told. EVERYONE around me was livid and complaining. Why do they make us rely on a system like this, the old way was easier... I had more than one person tell me they weren't coming back. Through early afternoon I easily heard at least 100 families complaining, and that was withou searching them out. There were huge lines at the kiosks of just people pulling up their FP selections to take a picture so they knew their times (which they weren't happy to have to do). You couldn't book anything at the kiosks without scanning every band in your group, which they weren't telling people as they waiting in long lines. They were finding that out only once they got to the front.

It was a giant cluster. Huge. The line at GR as I left was being bent around the side of the building because it was blocking the exit to the park.

But hey, on a bright note... The strobe on the yeti was fantastic.

glvsav37

Hostess stands still had the info. You just better have remembered your time or saved the email from when you booked it.

All the more reason I keep a google doc updated with all my ADR's, conf #'s and other info. Then I screen cap my FP times on MDE every morning I'm there.

Buried20KLeague

All the more reason I keep a google doc updated with all my ADR's, conf #'s and other info. Then I screen cap my FP times on MDE every morning I'm there.

Think about how crazy that sounds. You have to update google docs to remember what time you're going to ride small world, and what time you are eating at Kona Cafe because chef mickey's was booked 4 months ago.

NextGen has royally screwed the average guest's experience.

Que the "but this way I don't have to run to toy story at rope drop!" crowd. That problem, along with other minor issues the old system had, could have been solved much easier and more cheaply, with enough money left over for most of a 5th gate.

Instead we got a $2,000,000,000.00 plus data mining system that's ultra reliant on the long term successful performance of Disney's crack IT staff and hardware infrastructure.

Yep, I'm bitter. This trip has been a mess. We'll be heading to the left coast for our Disney fix as needed for the foreseeable future.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom