MK expansion

Uk cast member

magic words

o my god, i soooooooooooooooooo know those magic words to get into the kingdom free.

they are:

"Im cast, (at this point produce ID and wave it about a bit) thanks"

Simple.

james4023464

I also heard that MK was getting Fire Mountain/Bald Mountain, I don't now wich one but the hybrid coaster sounds cool. Still have my fingers crossed for BK. If they make Fire Mt. I heard it was going to be based on the movie Atlantis the Lost Empire.

WDWFREAK53

Don't hold your breath for those :)

With BK in the works, and Australia in the works...and M:S opening, and Mickey's Philharmagic...I would highly doubt that MK (a park that has the most attractions) will be getting another attraction anytime soon.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
MK may have the most rides but it also has the highest proportion of closed rides. So why not something new, rediscover the magic perhaps.

leeocean

I would love something new in the MK but I think that the AK expansion is of higher priority. They really do need to make it a full day.

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
It seems just when this australia rumor goes away, somebody thinks they are on to something and brings it back. It won't happen first because you see how well the Asia expansion helped out. They need something big and new and they needed it yesterday.

I think they know that...why don't we?

WDWFREAK53

Ok, granted...the MK has the highest ratio of closed attractions...but they're working their tails off on Philharmagic right now...THAT is where the priority is in the MK right now. Plus, they just did the addition of Agrabah and the Magic Carpets attraction. (I myself would like to see another attraction go into Liberty Square though...like a Revolutionary War themed attraction)

WDWspider

Originally posted by Fievel
It seems just when this australia rumor goes away, somebody thinks they are on to something and brings it back. It won't happen first because you see how well the Asia expansion helped out. They need something big and new and they needed it yesterday.

I think they know that...why don't we?

I'm sure if they did Australia, it would be big and new... way over Dino-Rama. It is an Animal Park after, more animals is great as long as Soarin or some other ride comes along also. I would love BK also, but why isn't Australia Big and New???

What do you mean by see how well Asia worked out, I like Asia alot, their trail is really cool, and the monkey island is awesome.

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Originally posted by spider-man

I'm sure if they did Australia, it would be big and new... way over Dino-Rama. It is an Animal Park after, more animals is great as long as Soarin or some other ride comes along also. I would love BK also, but why isn't Australia Big and New???

What do you mean by see how well Asia worked out, I like Asia alot, their trail is really cool, and the monkey island is awesome.

Yeah, I like Asia also...but remember that simple things like that don't please crowds anymore...everyone is clamoring for an e-ticket ride, and soaring isn't going to fit the bill.

We also have a few people on these boards that are "in the know". They've been throwing HUGE hints out. Watch for them, because these are the people who basically know (or have a better idea than us) what's going to happen.

Poncho1973

Originally posted by Fievel
We also have a few people on these boards that are "in the know".

Imagine if they spent their lunch hours reading this. I would bet money that they would find threads like this most amusing.

:wave:

kaos

Originally posted by Poncho1973

Imagine if they spent their lunch hours reading this. I would bet money that they would find threads like this most amusing.

:wave:

:lookaroun :lookaroun :lookaroun :lookaroun :lookaroun :lookaroun :lookaroun :lookaroun

what's lunch hour???

Not that I am all that "in the know", but I do have pretty reliable sources, and I am bound by hanging from the ceiling by my toenails to not say anything... just remember, Israel and Switzerland were also both approved for Epcot, but they are a mere memory remanded to the Millenium Village (now the Epcot Convention Building)

Sketch105

I would love them to expand the Magic Kingdom, but it just seems odd. From what everyone has said, this would be the largest project to hit the Kingdom since..well...the New Tommorrowland.

To go with Mysterious Island would be a tremendous financial undertaking. Where would they put the thing. A giant volcano woud probably break the height barrier pretty easily. As much as I would love to see it, the gigantic Mysterious Island would look awfully strange sitting behind the relatively low key Fantasyland. Maybe more to the west, behind Frontierland?

Bald/Villian Mt. seems a better fit for now. Though we've never even seen one piece of concept art for it.

The only thing I could imagine would be relatively small. A redo of the 20,000 Leagues area with a Mermaid theme (not counting Ariel's Grotto). They could redo the 20k Cave warehouse with a recreation of the top of Mermaid's Lagoon, from Tokyo Disney Seas, and have the new mermaid ride inside. From all the descriptions of the mermaid ride, it doesn't sound like they need the lagoon at all. Or they could put Mermaid lagoon on top of the lagoon itself.

Anything done would be enormous. To go beyond the berm would need a a new section of the Utilidors system. This isn't like the relatively small Mickey's Toontown Fair, which was placed right inside the railroad tracks.

We'll see what happens..

:hammer:

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Ok, granted...the MK has the highest ratio of closed attractions...but they're working their tails off on Philharmagic right now...

Thats replacing sometyhing recently closed what about the long term closed attractions? Nothing!
And with the seasonal attractions in Tommorow Land that part of the parks a bit thread bare. Closed attractions mean more park congestion = reduced pleasure = decreased satisfaction = more complaints and fault finding.
Yes I also agree that animal kingdom could do with another major attraction, but surely a company the size of Disney could do both. Perhaps a few changes in wasted advertising could provide the money. Just a thought:drevil:

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by happy snapper

Thats replacing sometyhing recently closed what about the long term closed attractions? Nothing!
And with the seasonal attractions in Tommorow Land that part of the parks a bit thread bare. Closed attractions mean more park congestion = reduced pleasure = decreased satisfaction = more complaints and fault finding.
Yes I also agree that animal kingdom could do with another major attraction, but surely a company the size of Disney could do both. Perhaps a few changes in wasted advertising could provide the money. Just a thought:drevil:

I never said that they SHOULDN'T add more to the MK...I think they DEFINITELY should add more!!! Tomorrowland is Sooo bare!!! and Adventureland could use another attraction as well as Toontown and Liberty Square...but AK needs something NOW! MK is surviving...AK isn't

james4023464

I would love to see more at MK, even though its there most popular park it dosn't hurt to add a major attraction once in a while. Though I still think AK needs thier Beastly Kingdom.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom