MK Entertainment Rumors

disnyfan89

Original Poster
Please note that the following rumors should be taken with a grain of salt as all projects are still in development and can change at any moment.

Ok ready for some far out stuff? As a part of the new Celebration ("Walt Disney World Resort: What's Your Celebration?" I kid you not. That was what was reported to me.) Magic Kingdom will be receiving several new Entertainment pieces.

First, and the most exciting, is the all new Family Fun Day Parade. It will feature one large center piece float as well several smaller floats designed to look like B-day or gift boxes. It will Feature around 16 fur characters and 28 movers and possibly 16 stilt performers. The parade will make use of the non Liberty Square bridge route. It will start at the Main Street Gate and make it's way to the Castle. Once there it will perform a show stop and the 16 fur characters will emerge from within the box floats. The music would be similar to the style Block Party has. After the parade stop it would then return back down main street. This is as you can see is a much bigger production and will be performed only two times a day.

Coming to tomorrowland is Stitch's Techno Dance party. It will feature Stitch as a DJ in addition to a real DJ and Doo Wop girls. I was told this would make use of the galaxy palace theatre but the details on this project was very hush.

Finally, the Magic Kingdom parade will feature yet another make over. The extent is however unknown beyond the floats will receive updates as well as all the characters and movers will receive new costumes.

jrh1985

Please note that the following rumors should be taken with a grain of salt as all projects are still in development and can change at any moment.

Ok ready for some far out stuff? As a part of the new Celebration ("Walt Disney World Resort: What's Your Celebration?" I kid you not. That was what was reported to me.) Magic Kingdom will be receiving several new Entertainment pieces.

First, and the most exciting, is the all new Family Fun Day Parade. It will feature one large center piece float as well several smaller floats designed to look like B-day or gift boxes. It will Feature around 16 fur characters and 28 movers and possibly 16 stilt performers. The parade will make use of the non Liberty Square bridge route. It will start at the Main Street Gate and make it's way to the Castle. Once there it will perform a show stop and the 16 fur characters will emerge from within the box floats. The music would be similar to the style Block Party has. After the parade stop it would then return back down main street. This is as you can see is a much bigger production and will be performed only two times a day.

Coming to tomorrowland is Stitch's Techno Dance party. It will feature Stitch as a DJ in addition to a real DJ and Doo Wop girls. I was told this would make use of the galaxy palace theatre but the details on this project was very hush.

Finally, the Magic Kingdom will feature yet another make over. The extent is however unknown beyond the floats will receive update as well as all the characters and movers will receive new costumes.

As always this info should be taken with a grain of salt as even I don't know how much of this is true but I thought I would share the rumors non the less.
The Magic Kingdom Parade, Show, Park? I'm guessing DDCT

Pens24

How to make a lame parade even more lame...add strollers in Family Fun Day Parade :ROFLOL:...why would disney try to improve this parade?

Space Mountain

mythbusters_plausible_spray.png

CMTinkerbell99

How to make a lame parade even more lame...add strollers in Family Fun Day Parade :ROFLOL:...why would Disney try to improve this parade?

Although you might think the parade is lame. I did it today with my 5 year old and almost 2 year old. We had fun being silly and marching down Main Street USA. We were in the stroller brigade with Clarabelle Cow who was pushing a baby carriage. We were the only family chosen with a stroller. They gave both our children an American Flag...and my DH had blue banners. We walked/down Main Street USA with the Main Street Band following us. When we reached town square we lined up along the sidewalk near the Flag Pole. We waved American Flags while the band played "A Grand Old Flag" After we were done and he looked at me with the same voice as the little boy in The Incredible's who says that was totally wicked... "That was Awesome!" He loved it. If the rumor is true...I think lots of children and their families will find it fun and hopefully have a great Disney Memory. Parents do lots of "lame" things for the love and enjoyment of their children.

disnyfan89

Original Poster
The names could be different as this is the NEW Family Fun Day and a name really wasn't given for the Stitch Show as that still has a long way to go before becoming finalized. For some reason I picture a Galaxy Search type of show.

Scar Junior

The names could be different as this is the NEW Family Fun Day and a name really wasn't given for the Stitch Show as that still has a long way to go before becoming finalized. For some reason I picture a Galaxy Search type of show.

...something tells me Ed McMahon could use the money...

hpyhnt 1000

"What's Your Celebration?" I sincerely hope that is not the new name of this next event. :dazzle: :brick:

How much longer before the 40th and something that is actually worthy of a celebration?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom