MK Castle Fixtures?

cplance

Original Poster
What kind of lighting fixtures were installed on the castle stage? I would love to find out what WDE decided on for that venue.

cplance

Original Poster
Thanks,

I'm always interested to see what the new hot item is in the lighting world. My park just got 2 new space cannons in (same type of fixture used in the WTC memorial) to highlight a new attraction up here. They're installing them tonight.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Originally posted by cplance
Thanks,

I'm always interested to see what the new hot item is in the lighting world. My park just got 2 new space cannons in (same type of fixture used in the WTC memorial) to highlight a new attraction up here. They're installing them tonight.

why do I have a feeling I know what park you're at.. lol

anyway, if you wanna chat about theme park entertainment, AIM me.. i'd really like to talk with you

Thanks,

wuts your park. is it well known or a local park.

JRead

At first I was thinking of the lights that shine onto the castle which are color changing out door fixtures and 1200-watt scanners, I think the Golden Scan HPE or PAL, I saw them in use during one of the fireworks shows throughing some gobos on the castle. I think they use one of those fixtures on the truss for Fantasmic. As for the stage fixtures, if anyone had a pic of them I could identify them.

(on a side note for moving light dmx info you can go to my website http://www.gemonline.net/movinglights )

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
What kind of lighting fixtures were installed on the castle stage? I would love to find out what WDE decided on for that venue.

They were Martin AR 600's :)

JRead

Re: Re: MK Castle Fixtures?

Originally posted by wdwmagic
They were Martin AR 600's :)

Are you sure they were "AR" 600s not MAC 600s? Only because I've never heard of a Martin fixture by that name, it would have to be discountinued.

cplance

Original Poster
Are they wash units? If so, they could be Martin 600's. I am not familliar with an AR fixture, but I'll look it up.

As for my park....... I'll give you a hint. The "CP" in my screen name doesn't stand for College Program.

Mission: SPACE

Are they wash units? If so, they could be Martin 600's. I am not familliar with an AR fixture, but I'll look it up.

As for my park....... I'll give you a hint. The "CP" in my screen name doesn't stand for College Program.

When I first saw your name I couldn't figure out exactly what it stood for, but now that you explain C.P. (Cedar Point right?) it makes sense now...

Would you mind giving us some info on what you do?

Sorry... I'm just a bit curious!!! :p

darthdarrel

Hello fellow Ohion!:wave: :D

ToTBellHop

Based on the lighting they added for Millennium Force, the new lights for Top Thrill Dragster should be kewl...as if the 420-foot coaster needs highlighting:)

kaos

Seriously, if that's possible for me, I may be headin out that way this summer.

Any pointers on where to stay and what time of the summer is better than another?? Keep in mind that I have to balance driving to CP and flying to WDW this summer... Olny drawback of moving back to Chicago...

oh yeah.. LET THE THREAD DRIFT BEGIN... hehe

AND...

the lighting fixtures that you're talking about... the ones that illuminate the castle after dark of the ones that are used for the shows (Fantasy in the Sky and Cinderella's Magic Holiday Singy Dancy Song Thing that happens 15million times a day???)

darthdarrel

There are 2 resorts on Cedar Point grounds one is called Breakers I forgot the names of the other 2. and there are several Hotels within walking distance of Cedar Point.:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom