MK Castle Fireworks Show

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
200.gif

I was a Wishes fan through and through, so I didn't like HEA for the longest time when it first happened. Then it was taken away for the 50th and Enchantment which was horrid. I was actually telling my DH, can we just have HEA back please? LOL

Was so happy when they announced it was coming back. It's still not by far my fave, but it's so much better than what could be (and was for the 50th:in pain:).

Surfin' Tuna

What was done at DLP for NYE shows what a revamped Wishes could be. The execution and performance of HEA is great, but it does not have the heart that Wishes had. Maybe we will see a different version of Wishes one day.

hismattjesty

Wishes! to me was the quintessential Disney fireworks show. It had that Disney magic, and did exactly what they are best know for, storytelling! No projections, no rave music, just the quality storytelling through music, fireworks, and raw emotions that the company has come to be known for.

Happily Ever After is a fantastic show as well, but it accomplishes its mission in a very different way. Enchantment should never be spoken of again though; to me it was THAT bad! 🤣

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom