MJ's Posse

Pongo

MommytoMJM said:
MJ is having a bad autism day.... :( She asked to have her headphones put on and made me turn off the ceiling fan, siad it was too loud :( (it doesn't make any noise)

I can't remember if I've mentioned this or not, but have you read the curious incident of the dog in the nighttime?

It's a great novel about an autistic child.

Temple Grandin's books are good too.

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Pongo said:
What about July 4th and summer and my birthday?

You had better come up one day *near* your birthday so that MJ and I can celebrate with you!

I hope they come out with July 4thy ears! For now I am wearing my Hawaiian Hang Loose Mickey Ears for Summer! I'll have to take a picture...

Connor002

dandaman said:
That's probably it, then. :lol:

How much Disney-related stuff do you have stored on your comp, anyway? :lookaroun

^ :eek: :eek: :eek:

HP Pavilion Disk (C: )
Free Space: 19.1 GB
Total Size: 70.4

:lookaroun

Last night, be fore going through and deleting a lot of files and pictures, it was at 2.3 GB of free space. :lookaroun

Uponastar

Connor002 said:
:lookaroun Other than virus scans? :lookaroun

:lookaroun I tried a defrag last night... it says not enough memory is available to perform a proper defragmentation. :lookaroun

That sounds ominous. :lookaroun
I've never heard of that happening.
Oh boy.

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
barnum42 said:
It's been my experience that is how things normally are here - I go away for a day and there are fifty new pages :eek:

:lol:

ROFLMMEO! We area talkative bunch aren't we? Hiya Joe!!! Juggles!

dandaman

Connor002 said:
HP Pavilion Disk (C:)

Last night, be fore going through and deleting a lot of files and pictures, it was at 2.3 GB of free space. :lookaroun

I'm at 19.55 GB of free space, and I thought I had too much stuff on my comp. :eek:

Pongo

Connor002 said:
HP Pavilion Disk (C: )

You're like a digital packrat.

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Pongo said:
I can't remember if I've mentioned this or not, but have you read the curious incident of the dog in the nighttime?

It's a great novel about an autistic child.

Temple Grandin's books are good too.

No I haven't I'll get it at the library... I've seen specials on Temple, she is amazing!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom