MJ's Posse

Uponastar

Hello.
Just finished a long day of cooking.
Just this minute took the cake (Jess's recipe) out of the oven.
Smells heavenly!

Luke, glad you got an outfit for tomorow.
Shirt's nice!

Connor doesn't want to be here?
Has anyone checked him for fever?

Betty, sorry about the dog incident.
Poor baby!

Hi Bonny and MJ!
Hope you're having a good day!

Freddy.
All the music I was listening to today while I was cooking made me think of you for some reason:
Nottinghill soundtrack
Moulin Rouge soundtrack
Classic Queen
Andrew Lloyd Webber
Guess I thought you'd like them!

Hi Jess, Lizzy and Danny!
And Michael.
And of course, Connor Sweetie!

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Notting Hill, one of my all time favorite movies! I got stories and pics printed for some CM's for Easter...I am part way through the making of the chore chart, task list, project list and going out check list. Oue friend Steve is here for a visit. Bread is baking, I am contemplating taking more meds for my head and I need to work on MJ's pins....

Juggles and kisses to all!

Uponastar

MommytoMJM said:
Notting Hill, one of my all time favorite movies! I got stories and pics printed for some CM's for Easter...I am part way through the making of the chore chart, task list, project list and going out check list. Oue friend Steve is here for a visit. Bread is baking, I am contemplating taking more meds for my head and I need to work on MJ's pins....

Juggles and kisses to all!

Kisses to you and MJ Bonny honey!
Hi to best friend Steve!
Homemade bread, yum!

Nottinghill! Yes, I love it.
I happen to enjoy Hugh Grant movies. :lookaroun
Have you seen About a Boy?

Fantasmic!329

Uponastar said:
Freddy.
All the music I was listening to today while I was cooking made me think of you for some reason:
Nottinghill soundtrack
Moulin Rouge soundtrack
Classic Queen
Andrew Lloyd Webber
Guess I thought you'd like them!
Never heard of Nottinghill or Moulin Rouge. I really like Andrew Lloyd Webber, and depending on the song, some Queen.

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Uponastar said:
Kisses to you and MJ Bonny honey!
Hi to best friend Steve!
Homemade bread, yum!

Nottinghill! Yes, I love it.
I happen to enjoy Hugh Grant movies. :lookaroun
Have you seen About a Boy?

I missed that one.... I like him too :) (I am so far behind in movie watching....)

I think the yeast in the box of bread mix I got was old, my bread collapsed :(... See what happens when I use mixes instead of my own recipes? :cool: :rolleyes:

Uponastar

MommytoMJM said:
I missed that one.... I like him too :) (I am so far behind in movie watching....)

I think the yeast in the box of bread mix I got was old, my bread collapsed :(... See what happens when I use mixes instead of my own recipes? :cool: :rolleyes:

Sorry for missed movies (rent About A Boy!) . . .
. . . and collapsed bread. :(

Uponastar

Fantasmic!329 said:
Never heard of Nottinghill or Moulin Rouge. I really like Andrew Lloyd Webber, and depending on the song, some Queen.

Freddy, the Nottinghill soundtrack has some good stuff on it.
If you've never seen Moulin Rouge with Nicole Kidman and Ewan MacGregor, you should! Great music!

Uponastar

I'm so tired I can't think straight.
And it's so hot here!
I love warmth, yes!
But not when I'm stuck in the kitchen.
Now I just feel sleepy! Yuck!

joanna71985

MommytoMJM said:
It is wa nickname given to you by the deaf community (in mine and MJ's cases, Nana) so that you don't have to fingerspell yours (and others) name every time...

Of course! Now I really feel silly, because I feel like I should know that.:brick: You see, I know a little sign language myself. Oh well. Maybe my brain is just tired.:D

Connor002

Uponastar said:
Busy.
But finished now.
Good.
Dot said:
Except for egg dying.
I leave that for George, so of course it's not done yet. :rolleyes:
Never rush those kinds of things! :lookaroun
Dot said:
Do anything fun today?
Not really. My mom was at a baby shower most of the day, and my dad was out food shopping (it takes him twice as long to do the same thing as my mom)... I made a hamburger. That was kind of exciting.:lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom