MJ's Lucky Charms

jesserin

Unpacking is a slooooow process. That's for sure.

I'm taking a break... and I've got to go do some real estate stuff this afternoon... and I have no clue which box my work clothes are in. *sigh* :lol: I need a magic fairy to put all these things away for me and speed up this week. :lookaroun ;)

PotteryGal

Unpacking is a slooooow process. That's for sure.

I'm taking a break... and I've got to go do some real estate stuff this afternoon... and I have no clue which box my work clothes are in. *sigh* :lol: I need a magic fairy to put all these things away for me and speed up this week. :lookaroun ;)

*crosses arms, wiggles nose, and shakes head*...does that help? :D

MommytoMJM

I agree.

Interesting?!
How about... the TRIP OF A LIFETIME?!?!

I would need to pay for a good amount of it.
And would need to get my own camera.
Do they sell sand-proof ones?

EDIT: Unfortunately, far as I know, camel not included.

[sad]

You can put it in a ziploc with just the lens sticking out....

Got to go too - time for Amazing Race!
Have a grweat evening all!

I was wondering if anyone but me was watching that...

Morning. Okay now that I know it is morning is it Friday morning yet? I am soooo tired. Ready for some down time for a day. Maybe I will do nothing today.

It's *our* Friday, does that count?

:wave: morning!

Morning...

Very nice Bonny! Florida sunsets are amazing!

Standing ovation! *whistle, whistle*

Awww, thanks guys

btw... Dana's having a blast. She made me smile so many times this weekend! It was almost like being there. She's got a few suprises for y'all when she get's back! shhhh...

I haven't heard from her :(

Hey Jess, when (and if) you see this, if possible could you ask Dana where she was on Sat? Because she had said she was going to try to call and didn't. So I am just currious.

I haven't heard from her either Joanna, maybe she just got busy?

Good mornin'!

Joanna - I LOVE the pictures! Thanks for sharing! I'm sad to say that I don't think I've seen Chip & Dale in the parks for years! I need to add them back on my must-see characters list! (but don't you get sick of waiting in lines to talk to characters...? I know, I know, I'm a stick in the mud)

Do we know which parks Dana's been to yet? What rides? I just want to live my WDW life through her right now...:rolleyes:

You know, I barely know you guys (yes, I'm still such a newbie) but I love getting to chat about WDW stuff with y'all! so thanks again!:kiss:

We love having you here, you are a welcome addition to the group Kat :)

Howdy Howdy Howdy!!! :D

Howdy, howdy, howdy! :wave:

Hello..............................

Hi, hi, hi......

They are tough to buy for. Do you still get Easter baskets or did you ever get them the baskets. I do normally and I put bathingsuits, towels and flip flops that match in them instead of a bunch of candy. I do put some candy in it so I can enjoy it.

Not sure if we are doing one for MJ, if we do it has to be non edible...

back from lunch

Welcome back!

That one is beautiful also. Thanks.

Thank you :)

Beautiful picture Bonny! BTW, is the new passporter WDW for your Special Needs out yet?

Not yet Jenny, I will let you know as soon as it is, working on editing now...

MommytoMJM

GRRRR. My computer's being stupid today. :fork:

Sorry... I got booted earlier. LOL

Those sound great though! I love your color scheme... can't wait to see the pics!!!

Hey sweetie!
I'm sure she just got caught up with maggie and drew... I know in all the excitement i got caught up and forgot to call people a few times. :eek:

Like me......:(

Yay for a fun weekend! :sohappy:

Limited Too has an inexpensive disney line of MP3 players... might be worth looking at! :)

Great Idea Susie!

Gorgeous Bonny!

Thank you :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom