MJ's Family of Friends

Uponastar

Jurassic Park has been around for 13 years or so (too lazy to look it up exactly). I think it's okay to label it as a classic because it's one of those films that is instantly recognizable and memorable, not to mention it has had a few sequels and some rides created in it's likeness.

But that's just me. I find it hard to put into words what I consider "classic".

I wasn't necessarily referring to Jurassic Park. I'm sure you're not the only one who considers it worthy of the classic title. Probably rightly so. It's just not my cup of tea.
I was just generally stating that the term classic is used pretty loosely these days, in my opinion.

Pongo

I wasn't necessarily referring to Jurassic Park. I'm sure you're not the only one who considers it worthy of the classic title. Probably rightly so. It's just not my cup of tea.
I was just generally stating that the term classic is used pretty loosely these days, in my opinion.

Ah. Well in that case, I must agree. Some things do tend to be labelled pretty quickly these days.

However, there are those shining moments when you see or read or whatever something and you can tell right away without a doubt that it is sure to become a classic. They are pretty rare though.

Uponastar

Ah. Well in that case, I must agree. Some things do tend to be labelled pretty quickly these days.

However, there are those shining moments when you see or read or whatever something and you can tell right away without a doubt that it is sure to become a classic. They are pretty rare though.

Yes, there are those rare moments when you just know something is destined to be a classic. Like Harry Potter!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom