MJ's Family of Friends

DisneyBunny

MommytoMJM said:
I know :( Maybe someday, or we'll just have to entice you down more often, you can stay here for FREE! We miss you guys....I gotta get more pics posted, I think I'll start working on the 'Disney Chronological' ones they span our entire AP experience (since Mar 2005) The other HUGE upload I have is my special events folder...

MJ has switched to Fraggle Rock!

If you want to talk my bosses into giving me more vacation time, we'll be down much more often :lol:

I love Fraggle Rock too :D

MommytoMJM

I know! We talked about it when you were here!

As for the bosses, let me at them, I'll just introduce them to MJ andtelll them how much she misses you (it'll help that she'll wrap her arms around you and not let go) and they'll be mush!

DisneyBunny

MommytoMJM said:
I know! We talked about it when you were here!

As for the bosses, let me at them, I'll just introduce them to MJ andtelll them how much she misses you (it'll help that she'll wrap her arms around you and not let go) and they'll be mush!

Ah, but first you must come up here for her to schmooze the bosses. You can always stay with us! :D

DisneyBunny

MommytoMJM said:
Yay!!! We're on our way!

Make sure to Marjorie Proof the house :lookaroun

The previous owners left all their child-proofing stuff, so we're in good shape. I've got cabinet locks and outlet plugs, and door locks on the basement door. We don't have much that's breakable, but I should lock Marc's office - it's a tangle of wires, motherboards, memory SIMS and other such junk. :lookaroun

MommytoMJM

Hi again, I thought Bunny and I were the only ones here....

Bye Dot...

Oh did I mention that my nose is running and I think I have a cold?

Betty, you need a dwarf name, so fary we have Cranky (me), Itchy (Bunny) and Melty (Dot)

MommytoMJM

DisneyBunny said:
The previous owners left all their child-proofing stuff, so we're in good shape. I've got cabinet locks and outlet plugs, and door locks on the basement door. We don't have much that's breakable, but I should lock Marc's office - it's a tangle of wires, motherboards, memory SIMS and other such junk. :lookaroun

:sohappy: :sohappy: Gate for the kitchen and you should be all set! I'll let you know when we land...

Should I tell Andrew we're leaving?

Nemo14

Original Poster
MommytoMJM said:
Hi again, I thought Bunny and I were the only ones here....

Bye Dot...

Oh did I mention that my nose is running and I think I have a cold?

Betty, you need a dwarf name, so fary we have cranky (me), Itchy (Bunny) and Melty (Dot)
Oh dear, what shall I be? :lookaroun

DisneyBunny

MommytoMJM said:
:sohappy: :sohappy: Gate for the kitchen and you should be all set! I'll let you know when we land...

Should I tell Andrew we're leaving?

I don't have gates yet... I guess I'll have to stop by Wal-Mart on the way home.

Let it be a surprise! Oh, and while you're coming up, can you bring me up a Dole Whip? And a turkey leg?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom