MJ's Family of Friends

DisneyBunny

You guys are so SWEET! :kiss: :cry:

I'm so glad I got over myself and said hello way back when. I would have missed out on all of this if I hadn't.

{{{{HUGS}}}} For everyone!

MommytoMJM

DisneyBunny said:
You guys are so SWEET! :kiss: :cry:

I'm so glad I got over myself and said hello way back when. I would have missed out on all of this if I hadn't.

{{{{HUGS}}}} For everyone!

We love you honey! I'm glad you joined us too, this place wouldn't be that same without you!

MommytoMJM

Okay, we got MJ this Ballet Video with Angelina (a mouse, don't ask) it is great, except for one thing, Angelina's voice in her videos and this one are different and it's making me batty!

DisneyBunny

MommytoMJM said:
Okay, we got MJ this Ballet Video with Angelina (a mouse, don't ask) it is great, except for one thing, Angelina's voice in her videos and this one are different and it's making me batty!

Ohh... is she the really squeaky one?

Disnut

MommytoMJM said:
Oh, can you sign her up for one at Yahoo just for this, I bet you can't register with the same email addy

That is the problem. I guess we will have to work on the for MJsspot. I know she is really looking forward to being on there. I don't know when we will do that. Hopefully later today.:lol:

MommytoMJM

yeah, MJ has almost all of her videos and it's great because with this video she is actually *trying* the ballet (I need a special needs dnace class for her) but it's funny because the CP affects mostly her left side she only follows the directions on the right side of her body... I saw a toy babblet barre at TRU a couple weeks ago, we'll go get it for her I think...

DisneyBunny

MommytoMJM said:
yeah, MJ has almost all of her videos and it's great because with this video she is actually *trying* the ballet (I need a special needs dnace class for her) but it's funny because the CP affects mostly her left side she only follows the directions on the right side of her body... I saw a toy babblet barre at TRU a couple weeks ago, we'll go get it for her I think...

Awwww! SO Cute!

Get some PVC piping from the hardware store and a few connecters, and make one! It'll be MUCH cheaper, and the princess can still do her moves.

MommytoMJM

DisneyBunny said:
Awwww! SO Cute!

Get some PVC piping from the hardware store and a few connecters, and make one! It'll be MUCH cheaper, and the princess can still do her moves.

I'm sure it would be cheaper and I could do the PVC part, but then it would have to be mounted to wood and that is out of my area of expertise.....

MommytoMJM

Oh, and I responded to your post about books

This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 8 seconds.

BASH BASH BASH

DisneyBunny

MommytoMJM said:
I'm sure it would be cheaper and I could do the PVC part, but then it would have to be mounted to wood and that is out of my area of expertise.....

Is the toy one mounted to wood? All you would need to do is make sure the base is good and wide, and it should be fairly sturdy. In fact that's what we used when I took tap eons ago, and it held up to a dozen energetic 8 year olds doing back flips on it.

MommytoMJM

I'm not sure what it's mounted to, but I won't buy it if it looks flimsy....If all else fails I can send $$$ to Marc for supplies and shipping! LOL

DisneyBunny

MommytoMJM said:
I'm not sure what it's mounted to, but I won't buy it if it looks flimsy....If all else fails I can send $$$ to Marc for supplies and shipping! LOL

It's sad that we don't live closer. Marc's so good at building stuff like that.

MommytoMJM

I know :( Maybe someday, or we'll just have to entice you down more often, you can stay here for FREE! We miss you guys....I gotta get more pics posted, I think I'll start working on the 'Disney Chronological' ones they span our entire AP experience (since Mar 2005) The other HUGE upload I have is my special events folder...

MJ has switched to Fraggle Rock!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom