MJ's Family of Friends

MommytoMJM

From the last thread....

Awwwwww....

We're up now, MJ's diaper leaked all over my bed, sigh. When Andrew gets home we'll need to do laundry So far she's played with Ledlos (legos), cawrs (Disney Racers and Cars Matchboxes) and is now coloring in her Cars coloring book.

We had a very late night last night. We spent the night at MK, we got there around 6:30, saw the Princesses, MJ played in Donald's Boat for the first time, saw Wishes (Cried as usual), Went to see Spectro, all of our friends who work the parade really missed MJ, ususally when the Glow Carts come by we ask them to do donuts (spin in circles, MJ loves anything in circles) Last night, the gal who was supervising the glowcarts caught sight of MJ and asked them all if they had done donuts for her. She made them all back up and had them all do donuts for MJ, I of course bawled my eyes out. The characters blew her kisses, signed I Love You and Snow White stopped to give MJ a kiss. Then, even though it was EMH, our friends at the Jungle Cruise arranged for one of MJ's favorite Skippers (who just returned to us after a while) to do a cruise for us! What a night! And people wonder whey we go to WDW when we live right here.....

Uponastar

MommytoMJM said:
From the last thread....

Awwwwww....

We're up now, MJ's diaper leaked all over my bed, sigh. When Andrew gets home we'll need to do laundry So far she's played with Ledlos (legos), cawrs (Disney Racers and Cars Matchboxes) and is now coloring in her Cars coloring book.

We had a very late night last night. We spent the night at MK, we got there around 6:30, saw the Princesses, MJ played in Donald's Boat for the first time, saw Wishes (Cried as usual), Went to see Spectro, all of our friends who work the parade really missed MJ, ususally when the Glow Carts come by we ask them to do donuts (spin in circles, MJ loves anything in circles) Last night, the gal who was supervising the glowcarts caught sight of MJ and asked them all if they had done donuts for her. She made them all back up and had them all do donuts for MJ, I of course bawled my eyes out. The characters blew her kisses, signed I Love You and Snow White stopped to give MJ a kiss. Then, even though it was EMH, our friends at the Jungle Cruise arranged for one of MJ's favorite Skippers (who just returned to us after a while) to do a cruise for us! What a night! And people wonder whey we go to WDW when we live right here.....

Wow! What a special night!
Nothing beats Disney magic!

MommytoMJM

pixel-dust, I do hope you'll stay and visit with us, we're really a very friendly group!

Thank you so much for your prayers and tears when MJ was in the hospital, those mean more to me than you'll ever know.

Uponastar

Bonny, I had to leave out my "We Love MJ" sig for a bit in order to use the two quotes I have up right now.
(I hate that 200 character limit! ):fork: :lol:
Anyway. . . MJ knows I love her whether it's in my sig or not! :kiss:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom