MJ-Palooza!

Nemo14

maggiegrace1 said:
Thats weird Betty...What did you do? :)
There are filters that you have to put on all your phone lines, faxes, etc, before you install the DSL. I did that, but now only one phone works. I tried disconnecting from the filter and it still does not work.

maggiegrace1

Nemo14 said:
There are filters that you have to put on all your phone lines, faxes, etc, before you install the DSL. I did that, but now only one phone works. I tried disconnecting from the filter and it still does not work.

Hmmm..I dont know anything about that kind of stuff...:confused:

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:

Sounds like a techsupport call may be iminent . . .
Do you speak Hindu?

Nemo14

Uponastar said:
Sounds like a techsupport call may be iminent . . .
Do you speak Hindu?
I'm thinking that it might be the phone jack itself....but I'm too lazy to drag the phone to another room.

nibblesandbits

God my college is stupid! Arrgh! They sent me this letter telling me that I had a graduation deficiency and that I still had 3 credit hours left to go when I KNOW I didn't. :brick:

maggiegrace1

nibblesandbits said:
God my college is stupid! Arrgh! They sent me this letter telling me that I had a graduation deficiency and that I still had 3 credit hours left to go when I KNOW I didn't. :brick:

Thats strange..so what do you do about that?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom