MJ-Palooza!

nibblesandbits

from the *huggles* thread said:
On my own front, I now have a dilemma. I went to Dillards today by my house b/c they are closing it and everything is 30% off. So I was looking for dresses for work when I found a off white dress. I was just joking when I said, I'll just try this on. Well I did and I fell in love with it. It is a halter dress and is a little more ornate than the dress that I already have. The good news is that the woman who is supposed to alter my dress hasn't started yet, the bad news, my headpiece doesn't match and the veil doesn't match either, but I can work with that.

My dress was always a "we bought it in case we don't find anything else I liked." And so far I haven't found anything else. Now that I have, am I crazy for thinking about switching them? Should I keep the dress that I already have or buy this new dress which I really do like.

Help me!

jesserin

nibblesandbits said:

it goes well with the guys stuff... ;) i say go for it... lol... wear the one you love - you're only going to do this once and unless you took out a second mortgage for the first one - it'll be worth it! (especially if it's on sale :lookaroun - but i'm a suck.er for a good sale)

Uponastar

nibblesandbits said:

Buy it!
If you really like it, you'll always be sorry you if didn't buy it.
You can always sell the veil and headpiece you have now, and it shouldn't be too late to replace them.
Go for it!

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
jesserin said:
Connor~ oh well, it was worth a shot... lol... ;)

Dot~ i'm terrible with all those initial things... i still don't know what that rtmleqrstuv or whatever that laughing one is... ;)

ROTFLMMEO!

Must learn!

Your fearless leader (hee hee) made it up....

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
figmentmom said:
*Mary speed-reads through pages of thread*

Got it! I'll call you or you can call me - I'll PM you my cell # if you don't still have it from last summer! I think I'll be picking up my new Disney ID, getting costumes, running errands, etc., on the 25th, so we'll play it by ear. You guys are near Disney U, aren't you (or am I thinking of the wrong apartment complex?)

Yes PM me please and yes, apts by DU

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom