MJ-Palooza!

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
jesserin said:
i haven't done the triaminics yet... what are they for?

colds, if babies are so sick they can't sleep then they need meds because in order to get well, you have to sleep, so giving a med at night so they are comfy enough to sleep is a very good idea.

nibblesandbits

It's not that the first one isn't cute...it is. But this one that I found is a little more "wedding-ish" to me and it is more like what I had in mind. Plus with this one, I won't have to worry about pulling it up all night since the orignal is strapless and the "new" one is halter-ed.

Uponastar

nibblesandbits said:
It's not that the first one isn't cute...it is. But this one that I found is a little more "wedding-ish" to me and it is more like what I had in mind. Plus with this one, I won't have to worry about pulling it up all night since the orignal is strapless and the "new" one is halter-ed.

My daughter picked a halter over a strapless for the exact same reason.
Sounds like you're making the right choice.

Uponastar

Connor002 said:
It is true I am not conventional, but, usually that is the implication when someone says it.

*glares hard at Connor*
One can never be too sure if Connor means exactly what he says, so sometimes one must question an otherwise obvious statement.

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Okay, caught up! Whew!

Night Connor, see you soon Jess, Night Mary

Glad you chose to get the dress Nibbs

Glad you are going to get some meds for MG. I try not to give them unless I have too, but I also know parents who refuse to give them even if it means making their kids miserable....

I miss Luke....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom