MJ-Palooza!

jesserin

Bonny just take a break! We're all excited to see all your hard work, yes - but we also love seeing you around here and not stressed too.... just take a break for a few days... it'll be there when you're ready again! :) It shouldn't become a chore for you - but something fun and entertaining... We can be patient!!! LOL!!! (btw... :kiss:'s for MJ at nightime ;))

Connor002

Uponastar said:
You're in limbo limbo! :lol:
Don't you officially become a sophmore tomorrow?
That's how it worked when my girls were in school.
I guess so, but it's not like I do anything for another 2.5 months.

Uponastar

jesserin said:
Bonny just take a break! We're all excited to see all your hard work, yes - but we also love seeing you around here and not stressed too.... just take a break for a few days... it'll be there when you're ready again! :) It shouldn't become a chore for you - but something fun and entertaining... We can be patient!!! LOL!!! (btw... :kiss:'s for MJ at nightime ;))

Well said Jess! :kiss:
It will be more fun if you don't stress over it, Bonny.
Relax a bit.

jesserin

btw... tonights weird.... lizzy didn't go down for her nap until 4:30 - and now she's not even up yet at 7... grrr... that means she still needs to get up for a couple hours before she goes down for the night... which means a late night for all of us... *sigh* oh well...

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
jesserin said:

Thanks sweetie....I had no idea I was missed! I do think I need to just try to do a page a day or so rather than trying to do 5 or 6....it'll be longer till it goes up, but I won't be so nuts and the rest of my life won't fall apart.....

Connor002

jesserin said:
btw... tonights weird.... lizzy didn't go down for her nap until 4:30 - and now she's not even up yet at 7... grrr... that means she still needs to get up for a couple hours before she goes down for the night... which means a late night for all of us... *sigh* oh well...
HaHA! :lookaroun

figmentmom

jesserin said:

I used to DRAG my kids out of bed if they napped too long in the afternoon, even if they were grumpy about it. I need my sleep at night, and entertaining toddlers in the evening never appealed to me at all! :lol:

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
jesserin said:

Oh, BTDT!!!!

MJ's been waking up at midnight for months, then we have to give her her second dose of meds so she sleeps at least several more hours....

She has to be on her feeding pump for 12 hours to get her full complement of food and she hates being on it when she's awake....

maggiegrace1

jesserin said:

Well Maggie has been up since 6..and i think she is getting sick..I hope she sleeps tonight

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom