MJ-Palooza!

Uponastar

maggiegrace1 said:
Thats What Im saying..LOL...I know you really were not crying:)

I know. :)
It was just one of those moments when everyone is here, then I arrive, and everyone is gone! :fork:
But it happens to all of us!

maggiegrace1

I think Maggie is getting sick..has not slept today..but she has a runny nose and a cough..I hope not..her lil colds are big problems for her..with all the stuff she has....:(

Uponastar

maggiegrace1 said:
I think Maggie is getting sick..has not slept today..but she has a runny nose and a cough..I hope not..her lil colds are big problems for her..with all the stuff she has....:(

Oh no. :(
Poor baby.
Let's hope it's nothing.

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Hope MG is okay Dana...

Site isn't going as well as I'd like, it's just sooo overwhelming...I think I need to just set a goal of one page a day.

So far I have Our Family and Adoption section done (mostly)
The guestbook is done
The links page has some stuff on it but is not done
The Pixie Dust page has your guys stuff on it and I need to go back through old emails for more stuff to put on it
I have the stuff ready to do her pin page (That one is pretty easy)
I have nothing one on the diability section, medical section or WDW section...sigh.....

By the time MJ goes down for the night I am just so tired, working on it seems like too much to do.

figmentmom

maggiegrace1 said:

Maybe it's nothing...*crosses fingers*

maggiegrace1

MommytoMJM said:
Hope MG is okay Dana...

Site isn't going as well as I'd like, it's just sooo overwhelming...I think I need to just set a goal of one page a day.

So far I have Our Family and Adoption section done (mostly)
The guestbook is done
The links page has some stuff on it but is not done
The Pixie Dust page has your guys stuff on it and I need to go back through old emails for more stuff to put on it
I have the stuff ready to do her pin page (That one is pretty easy)
I have nothing one on the diability section, medical section or WDW section...sigh.....

By the time MJ goes down for the night I am just so tired, working on it seems like too much to do.

It is a lot to do... I cant wait to see it!:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom