Mj 2.0!

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
Dot - that picture is absolutely adorable. Great minds think alike - I was fooling around with Photo-Shop with a similar idea!

Bonny - I haven't colored anything yet, but I will (in my spare time!)

You're starting to scare me, Betty! :lol:

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Connor002 said:
Grr...

fighting0029.gif

Hey, no hitting! *pulls out naughty mat* I just expressed my opinion of them, I didn't dis yours :)

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Nemo14 said:
Dot - that picture is absolutely adorable. Great minds think alike - I was fooling around with Photo-Shop with a similar idea!

Bonny - I haven't colored anything yet, but I will (in my spare time!)

:) Thanks Betty! Juggles, how was your day?

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Uponastar said:
I feel far better right now than I have all day!
Coming here is definitely therapeautic.
I love you guys.
Seriously.

Me too :) This always helps me! *cough, cough* Hugs Dot and others *Best Genie Voice* Group Hug!

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
Long day today! Let's just say I'll be glad when Science Fair projects are outlawed!!!!!!!

Oh dear.
I am so glad those days are behind me.
Science Fairs were invented to drive parents crazy!

Uponastar

MommytoMJM said:
We didn't have science fairs in my school....

You have no idea what you missed!
Seriously, they are hell on earth.
Trying to come up with new and better ideas.
My girls were only a year apart in school, so we always had two of everything going at once.
No fun!

:lookaroun

I miss it.

Nemo14

My 3 "extras" go to private school, and Science fair projects start in 5th grade. By the time they get to 7th grade, it's a year-long ordeal with monthly deadlines for various phases of the "project". By March the kids are so sick of it and so fed-up that it's just ridiculous!

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
My 3 "extras" go to private school, and Science fair projects start in 5th grade. By the time they get to 7th grade, it's a year-long ordeal with monthly deadlines for various phases of the "project". By March the kids are so sick of it and so fed-up that it's just ridiculous!

That sounds awful.
You can't blame them for a lack of enthusiasm for something that drags on that long.
I would not like that!

Uponastar

Connor002 said:
When I looked at it it was exactly the kind of thing I had in mind when I was fooling around with Bonny's photos. :lookaroun :eek: :lookaroun

We are really a weird bunch aren't we? :lol:
Next we'll find out we're wearing exactly the same clothes, or something equally strange.

Connor002

Nemo14 said:
I really objected to them at first, but now I love them - it's by far the funniest show on TV!

Monk is also a very good show.
But I bear far to many similarities to the title character. :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom