Mission Space

tinkerblonde11

Original Poster
Okay, I'm 13 and have no problem with spinning rides. This is my first time even considering Mission:Space and I was wondering which way I should go, orange or green. If anyone has suggestions for me, they are highly appreciated. Thanks much to all that help! :)

xsupaxmanxsfnex

Well if you have no problem with spinning rides then I would ask how you feel about being pressed back into your seat with a lot of force? Also how are you with the tight spaces issue? If you are claustrophobic then I would definitely skip out on this one.

tinkerblonde11

Original Poster
^ I'm okay with being pressed into my seat, and I have read that the experience of the force isn't that bad. I'm not claustrophobic either.

Spike-in-Berlin

Do orange or forget it. Orange is the real thing and you only have the real experience of this attraction when you do it WITH spinning and G-forces. And with them it's a really awsome ride.

krankenstein

I can't ride Dumbo without getting sick, but M:S Orange doesn't bother me at all. Based on my experience and what you've said...go orange and follow the instruction. You should be fine.

KrazyKemp

Go orange!

The only way to really experience Mission Space.

But that's just me.

I would say that if you feel confident that you can handle a spinning ride, Mission Space should not be a problem. The only way to know is to try it - everyone is different!

olmec26

Orange by far. It's not that bad.

And really, if the preshow video didn't show you that the vehicles spin, would anyone realize it? I think they do a great job of fooling your mind into thinking that your horizontal G's are vertical G's.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom