Mission: Space Race Online is up!

X2CommNavISTC

Account Suspended
We'll, looks like we have a fun little competiton going on now.

Ill be updating the main site I set up for us ONLINE Players, Fleet Allegence aside, both fleets can come and join.

If you dont know what Im talkin about :
X2's SPACE Race ONLINE Site

And the forum is on THIS page

Join up!

The main site is still being constructed, but I do have a draft made up for the site on the things that I have planned for it, I'll have a few pages done throughout the day

Figment1986

Originally posted by LeaveALegacyGuy
Is your user name on MSRO Figment1986 or something different?

I use Figment, I may use figment1986.... I may use DLPGator

But it will be a while till i am on, might be tomorrow. to sunday...

X2CommNavISTC

Account Suspended
:goodnevil

I know when Ill be playin this game from now on. In the morning, when no one else is playing. Seriously, its all main frame players being played by the system itself, and nothing else.

Which more than likely means, Orion will win all morning.

:goodnevil

X2CommNavISTC

Account Suspended
Good job Turkey.

And as usual, Orion comes out on top.

Looking as the cam, seems like the crew is begging people to play the game right now....which is sorta funny.

Need to get these dang computer players upgraded that way they can help more than get in the way.

Ultra Magnus

Current leader!! (I think)

Don't know if anyone is above me, but I currently hold the highest score of WDWMagic members on the All time best.

:D

I'm just waiting for X2 to knock me off my perch...

Edit: Ok, forget it, Nonacho has beaten me :hammer:

MrNonacho

Premium Member
Original Poster
Re: Current leader!! (I think)

Originally posted by Ultra Magnus
Edit: Ok, forget it, Nonacho has beaten me :hammer:

RAAAWWR! I had the rage of a thousand Triton losses pent up inside me. That score is my personal best. :)

The rage continues to grow, since even though our ship was number one and most of the top 7 players were Triton, Orion still won...

X2CommNavISTC

Account Suspended
This isnt official or anything but a buddie of mine from ISTC who helped build SPACE Race and the ONLINE version told me that ONLINE might be going down for a day or two so they can add in a few things like ships, chat rooms and work on the bugs in the system.

He said that he wasn't sure if they'd close the site down while they worked on it or not.

I personally believe it would be good to take it down, one to give us all a break. Two, give people time to plug the game and get more players, not like we need any more because seriously, he said that they've got over 1 MILLION people signed up just because of the game. Pretty good for its second week in operation.

I'll be glad when they get those damn bugs fixed though.

I'm takin a break from the game for the most part to work on the two sites Ive set up for us ONLINE Players, Ill play normally around 8:30-10:00 PM and from 6:30-9:30 in the morning so if your wanting to team up or just play against me, check for me then.

X2CommNavISTC

Account Suspended
Well, I figured something like this would happen.

The site is down right now, most people are getting a "This site is temporarily too busy to process your request. Please try again later."

Which must mean that they're trying to work on the site and keep it running at the same time, causing an overload.

I dunno when it'll be running normally again.

X2CommNavISTC

Account Suspended
Yep. Its a new form of the game. All of the items in the game will be up-side down from now on.

Do not ask me why, I have no clue. Just relaying what my buddie told me.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom