Mission: Space Race Online is up!

X2CommNavISTC

Account Suspended
ATTENTION ORION FLEET. ATTENTION ORION FLEET.

ISTC has informed me that those pesky cadets from Triton Fleet have been trying to move in on our area.

Report to ISTC NOW for immediate launch.

This is not a drill, get moving, and I mean NOW!

X2CommNavISTC

Account Suspended
TRITON!

Your 10 win era is at an end! Go back to the grease bays in which you crawled out from in a sad attempt to take over as the leading fleet.

As long as I am around to help lead Orion, you do not stand a chance.

And if you try to put me out of action or even assisinate me, thousands will rise up and take my place.

You will never be the leader in the races, as long as we stand together.

LONG LIVE THE ORION FLEET!!!!

X2CommNavISTC

Account Suspended
A little blue fix told me something interesting last night.

Apparently, because of all the requests for a chat room, ISTC is putting one together for the game.

Along with this, the game might be shut down for anywhere from 3-7 days while they do a bit of maintenence on the game, fixing the lag time for all computers, adding in new ships, new point system, ect.

A friend who worked on the game will be out at ISTC today so I'll try to find him and ask him what he knows about it.

attisb

There is an error in the online game introduction. In it says to hit spacebar to boost. But during the game it tells you that enter/return key is to boost.

X2CommNavISTC

Account Suspended
Ive had a lot of people contacting me from on here and from others who have gone to the site I have set up for the game asking me why they cant get in.

So heres whats up. Over night for the most part, we've been going through and doing a little cleaning, getting rid of profiles of people who have signed up but never play, Im talkin like one or two games and then they never come back. Plus we're working on the bugs and a few minor things.

If you can't get in, via because of a login problem (You login and nothing happens) or you continously lose the connection, dont worry. Just try again later today when everything should be running like usual.

X2CommNavISTC

Account Suspended
Well. Sooner or later we might see a new point system and possibly a chat room. Nothing is set in stone as of yet.

We won't see any new ships because apparently, I dont know if this is true or not, but apparently there are over 5,000 ships in the system.

But that strikes me as odd because it seems Ive only seen about 20-30 ships in my selections that I've had. You'd figure with all of those ships, you'd eventually begin to see more.

I'm not really worried about it. Just as long as there are ships to jump into, although I do prefer my good ol Orion IV, I cant get everything I want.

So how is everyone liking the game so far?

X2CommNavISTC

Account Suspended
Little Rat *******

What the hell is wrong wit chu? Dont you ever grab my colors.

Got to be out your gad dang mind.
(I dunno where I heard those lines from, but it sounds funny to me).

Yeah well, least you picked the right team.

Good job on that round.

radioandy

Thanks, you too.
I just tried playing with the Triton team...what a bunch of loooosers!
I couldn't get my own color to pop up.
Guess I'd better get back to work now.
See ya around space!

X2CommNavISTC

Account Suspended
Yeah. Cant get me. Got a lotta work to do before you can ever, and I mean EVER get close to me.

Look at that score, you where like what? 40,000 off of me?

Oh well, it takes time to get this down good.

I had it easy though, why? All of my teammates were playing from ISTC...and I bet half of em were like five years old.

X2CommNavISTC

Account Suspended
Yeah, you really got back to work didn't ya? :D

Dont worry, I know what your going through, addicted yet you have to work. Luckly, I just gave the kids a free day. Heck, some of em have even joined up and are playin right now.

Gonna go watch them.

Good job my man, keep at it, youll find tricks to the game as you get more educated with the game.

radioandy

Question for you X2, or anyone else who knows...
Sometimes there may be only one human opponent, but at the hypersleep intermission it shows four or five people playing. Are there multiple games going on at once? I thought at first these were people playing from Epcot, but I see the same names over and over.
Also, is there another version of the game at Epcot where the repair parts are manufactured?

X2CommNavISTC

Account Suspended
Who ever is playin on that round, will show up, if there in the top 7.

Your ship holds four people, so you may only see one human player on your ship but there could be 1,000 playing(actually, at one point there were about 3,000 playing).

The game runs in real time with Space Race at the Labs at ISTC so its all one giant game. If you talk to someone in Paris, there playing the same game you are in America.

Pretty much, anywhere in the world, your playing the same game, at the same time, on the same round, in the same hypersleep.

People at EPCOT will have EPCOT_Kiosk#3 (As an example) for right now. Those of you who have played at ISTC will notice that the keyboard doesnt work, we're working on a little problem going on with the name system there.

The fixes are sent by both Mission Control at ISTC and by a computer. Even though the ones for Mission Control go directly to the two teams playing there at ISTC, they also get sent out to various teams. At night when ISTC is shut down, the computer sends out the fixes. Hence the icons that you hit to request for the fixes.

Here's my ONLINE Site, goes more in-depth about what you'll find on the game, I'm still working on it so its still under construction.

radioandy

Thanks for the info! Somehow I managed to get ino the top 5 all time without completely knowing what I was doing. Beginner's luck I suppose
:cool:

X2CommNavISTC

Account Suspended
I saw that. Good job man.

I used to go for the all time scores list. But after a certain number of tries. I realized I was becoming more and more like a lot of the other people on that game. Going after just the points (Im not saying you guys on the All time list were doing that). But thats all I wanted, was to get on that list. And doing that meant going after whatever I could get for points.

And thats the thing, this game is about team work. So I quit going after the list, and went back to working as a team.

Well, back to the game.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom