Mission: Space Hiring

ToTBellHop

Originally posted by MicBat
I don't really see how he was "flaming you" (for lack of a better word). If you want anyone to take what you have to say seriously, maybe you should keep your retortions to yourself.

"i don't know weather to laugh at you or cry, boy."

Calling someone "boy" with a sarcastic tone is a personal remark attempting to make another feel like nothing. As he is neither my father nor slave-owner, I am personally insulted by that. His post was an attempt to lower me while raising himself on a pedastal over something he knows as much about as anyone else. That is a flame, and it was my right to respond. As Steve explained:

Flaming - We do not tolerate abusive, malicious, personal attacks. You will be banned if you persist in this behavior.

Trolls - Anyone deliberately antagonizing other forum users by posting 'flame bait' type messages are not welcome. You will be banned if you persist in this behavior.

It was both a personal attack against me and a deliberate attempt to antagonize me in a sure-attempt to annoy me, which worked. Therefore, as per Steve's definitions, it was both a flame and written in troll-like fashion.

And it's "whether", not "weather".

I have been here for nearly two years; people are not going to take me more seriously or less seriously at this point--everyone has developed their opinions of me prior to this date, so I'm not too worried about people seeing me as a credible source.

Main Street USA

Ok, guys, we see both of your points as this:

Bamboo7: Disney has Officially announced that Mission: Space soft openings will begin on August 15th.

DogsRule!: Disney has never announced soft openings, so how is this possible?

Whether or not either of you is wrong, the argument ends here. No more flaming, no more threats. Both of you have been around long enough to know the rules, and you're both well aware of how things work around here. There's no need to continue arguing about it.

Those that don't believe Disney's official announcement because of lack of clarity can wait for clarification from an official Disney source.

Those that believe Disney's official announcement wholeheartedly and believe it was pretty clear can just expect it to soft open on the 15th of August.

Feel free to continue discussion, but the flaming ends here or action will be taken. No one's feeling's should be hurt when visiting a Disney discussion forum.

ToTBellHop

Originally posted by Main Street USA
Ok, guys, we see both of your points as this:

Bamboo7: Disney has Officially announced that Mission: Space soft openings will begin on August 15th.

DogsRule!: Disney has never announced soft openings, so how is this possible?

Whether or not either of you is wrong, the argument ends here. No more flaming, no more threats. Both of you have been around long enough to know the rules, and you're both well aware of how things work around here. There's no need to continue arguing about it.

Those that don't believe Disney's official announcement because of lack of clarity can wait for clarification from an official Disney source.

Those that believe Disney's official announcement wholeheartedly and believe it was pretty clear can just expect it to soft open on the 15th of August.

Feel free to continue discussion, but the flaming ends here or action will be taken. No one's feeling's should be hurt when visiting a Disney discussion forum.

Exactly. Allow everyone to express their opinions without criticizing them.

dxwwf3

As I've stated in a previous thread I honesly don't think that Mission Space is going to be something worth arguing about. After seeing the pod and the controls and everything my expetations are pretty low. Hopefully I will be wrong and it will be great but I'm not holding my breath. And if we need to argue about stuff let's argue about something that matters like the NBA Playoffs :lol: I'm teasing but honestly GO MAGIC!!!!!!!

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by bamboo7
i don't know weather to laugh at you or cry, boy.

First off... how about fixing your long signature... its annoying..
Steve requested that everyone shorten theirs to five lines...

Everyone jumped on me about it .. and I only had 6 or 7 lines... ...so I thought I would give you a friendly heads up. :) :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom