Mission Space Entry System and Guest Flow

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
The main entry to the building is via the large red/orange planet. From here you can collect a FASTPASS ticket, and then exit to the right of the building past the smaller red/orange planet, or you can enter the main pavilion/ride building. The primary exit is to the far left of the building. There is also a "chicken exit" for those guests that wish to experience the pavilion, but do not wish to embark on the main event of the attraction (similar to the Tower of Terror chicken elevator concept).

Diagrams are at http://missionspace.wdwmagic.com

Enjoy! :)

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster

Attachments

• forummspace_line_diag.jpg
    forummspace_line_diag.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 251

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by wdwmagic

Thanks a lot Steve!!!

It looks as if you just answered the "guest-flow problem" question! It doesn't look like they'll be a problem after all.

Oh, and I hereby vow to NOT let anyone in my party pass through the chicken exit!

WDWspider

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53

Thanks a lot Steve!!!

It looks as if you just answered the "guest-flow problem" question! It doesn't look like they'll be a problem after all.

Oh, and I hereby vow to NOT let anyone in my party pass through the chicken exit!

Maybe Mini-me will be there to lead everyone in the chicken dance if they use that exit, dressed in his Space Attire from Austin Powers 2.:lol:

kwt10

Does it seem to anybody else that they look VERY close to opening this ride? Lets hope that Disney learned from the past and get this ride open way before the set date.

foxfire

Well I'm sure there is a lot of work left to do on the interior. No way to tell how much has been done so far. Let's hope the Test Track curse doesn't spread next door.

Nightwing

By looking at the pictures, it DOES look like they learned their lesson and gave a date the attraction would surely open. It would be a great idea if Disney did some PR and let the world know months in advanced that this is the ride of the future!Maybe have a contest or something that Disney fans can win a sneek peek and ride it!:sohappy:

WDW Imagineer

Maybe the area is bigger then it seems, but looking at the pictures and reports, I thimk having 1. Fastpass Entry 2. Fastpass distrobution 3. Single line and 4. stand by line all going through 1 area can cause a hugh crowd to develop, cause you know how some people are they like to stand right in the entrance and stare as if they dont know what they are doing.:brick:

:)

wanabeimagineer

Thanks Steve. That does solve the guest-flow problem, but where did you get this information? Are you just basing it on the design of the building or did someone tell you? Im not saying I dont believe it, because I do, Id just like to know :)

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Originally posted by wanabeimagineer
Thanks Steve. That does solve the guest-flow problem, but where did you get this information? Are you just basing it on the design of the building or did someone tell you? Im not saying I dont believe it, because I do, Id just like to know :)

Its from somebody on the project. :) I had to translate it into diagrams, as I thought it would be tricky to explain in text only. ;)

wanabeimagineer

Originally posted by wdwmagic

Its from somebody on the project. :) I had to translate it into diagrams, as I thought it would be tricky to explain in text only. ;)

Ok well you did a great job as you always do, it certainly answered a lot of our questions, thanks!

Horizons1

Good job.I can not wait for it to open.I wonder what type when of interactive exhibits theyll have when you get off the ride?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Originally posted by Horizons1
Good job.I can not wait for it to open.I wonder what type when of interactive exhibits theyll have when you get off the ride?

It is going to be a lot more extensive than the Test Track post show, a return to the EPCOT Center "pavilion" format :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom